Chapter 3 act 2: OMEGA COMES ALONG

"Omega?,what are you doing down here!" Sonic said in disbelief.

"You know him?"Megaman asked.

"Yep we go way back!"

"Such destructive power....how could your mere bullets defeat such an advance reploid?"Zero said not realizing that Blazin Flizard was recovering.

"Each weapon I posses was designed to beat a being on a different level of the food chain my friend." Omega said as his hands began to change back from machine gun." Mere androids such as yourselves couldn't possibly beat me with your current readable power levels and skill sets.."

"Why you arrogant-"Megaman began.

"FIRESTORM!"

Suddenly, Omega was engulfed in a torrent of flames. The gang turning to find Blazin Flizard firing from a huge Cannon made from the combination of his two hands.

"I won't allow you to insult me!" He said.

"Well this would tickle.......if I had a nervous system....Excuse me for a sec.

There was a loud bang and, as Megaman,Zero,Mario and Luigi watched in disbelief, Blazin Flizard's head was knocked clean off his body. Sonic slowly shook his head.

"Show off!" He said as Omega lowered his hands once more.

Megaman and Zero were still in shock even as a chaos emerald appeared.

"Finally!" Sonic said moving towards it.

"Halt!" Omega shouted grabbing it out of his reach.

"Hey! What's the idea?"Zero said finally snapping out of it,his hands going for his Z-saber.

"It's a fake-doing!" Omega said looking at it." Use your scanners for once or are they that old? It's energy being emitted is spiking!"

"Meaning?"Mario asked

"Meaning it's a fake!"He said smashing it with his bare hands."

"You monster!"Megaman said blue electricity forming around him" You destroyed it!"

"You can't even scratch a real chaos emerald let alone break it geez!"Omega said" Please.........in the name of Dr.Gerald Robotnik.............UPDATE YOURSELVES! You remind me of Shadow's 1990's vintage Angeal motorcycle!so old and pathetic! Though it does have more class than you two......that its plus."

Zero turned as red as his armour and Megaman as blue as his in fustration.

"Whoah......"Luigi said."diss- of-the-day"

Sonic slapped him upside the head.
"Well...." Sonic began." This is awkward......Now I know that that isn't going to be easy to let go of but please don't take it personally! Omega is like that..... I promise you he can be a really fun guy! Let's just all Calm down."

"Wait a sec"....Mario began." So if you didn't show up.....we would have walked on with a fake?!"

"It seems so."Omega answered" By the way....anyone seen Shadow.....?"