Chapter 4 act 3: A CHILLING CLASH

The battle started........

Childre inarabbita shot mini missiles at Zero who leaped up in the room filled with water getting ready to slash the small blue reploid.

However, Childre quickly leaped to the other side just before Zero's Z-saber touched him. This reploid was quick!

Mario swam near Childre and landed some punches. However Childre kicked Mario in the gut sending him back as ice appeared on his ears and shot a triangular ice beam. Mario, Luigi and Megaman swam to the side of the ice beam dodging it.

Childre jumped to the surface of the water, placing bombs which sank down and exploded forcing the particles of it to whizz through the water!, Zero sliced the particles with his Z-saber in order to defend himself while Mario,Sonic and others dodged it. Some hit Omega but he still stood there enduring the hits,it didn't even leave a dent on his armour.

Zero brought out his Z-buster rapidly pressing the trigger as buster shots zoomed towards Childre damaging him. Sonic ran and performed a spin dash knocking Childre against the wall. Childre growled in anger as he regained posture. He leaped up to the surface again this time diving down with full speed, twirling while having two ice shards on his head which broke into pieces as it spread to different directions.

Megaman used pirateman's ability. Turning his armour  pink and black. He used pirateman's main weapon; remote mines shooting the explosives towards Childre which exploded blasting Childre away, as the blue reploid regained his senses, he was slashed in half by Zero's Z-saber.

"What happened?......how did I lose to you?...."Childre said as he exploded. The only thing left was a shiny red chaos emerald which  slowly fell on the floor.

"Alright! Sonic said with excitement.
He grabbed the emerald but some few seconds later it dissolved into nothing leaving Sonic surprised and speechless.

"Well....at least we know that was a fake." Megaman said.

"Oh come on!!" Sonic shouted." So we did all this for nothing?!"

"Calm down Sonic." Zero said." This may seem pointless but it's giving us clues on where the real emeralds are."

"He's right.." Mario began." Let's get back to the base."

"Alright."

And with that the gang teleported back to the base.

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter, just wanted to make the transition to the next chapter quicker.

Our heros defeat two reploids only to realize they have nothing but fake emeralds with them. Ciel already has another area for them to explore. Will the next reploid have the real chaos emerald they're craving for or will it be another fake? Find out in the next heart thrilling chapters of Mario and Sonic: Robotic chaos.

See you in the next chapter.