Chapter 6 act 2: BOSS BATTLE

The battle started with the wolf reploid jumping high into the air and turned into a ball and zoomed down to smash the gang but they all separated at the last minute as he reverted back to normal. Fenri lunaedge lounge towards Sonic who was his closest target and tried to stab him with an ice shard but the blue hedgehog was quick enough to dodge and even managed to kick Fenri aback giving Megaman a chance to blast him away with a charged shot from his megabuster.

Fenri lunaedge quickly gained focus as he jumped high enough to touch the wall and performed a wall jump while swinging his ice shard so hard it created ice blades which zoomed towards Zero who jumped backwards dodging one and rolled out of the way as the wolf reploid flew towards him after jumping. Fenri landed on the other wall and jumped again repeating his attack again causing Mario and Luigi to time their jump and jumped to dodge another ice blade.

Fenri lunaedge then jumped up high  howling as two ice clones of him emerged from him. With Fenri on top of the two ice clones he leaped down and with speed went towards Zero in an attempt to stab him with the two clones repeating his action on Sonic and Megaman.

Zero dodged his attack and managed to slash him repeatedly with the Z-saber giving him some amount of damage as Fenri  blocked an attack with the ice shard as he jumped back and dodged a spin dash from Sonic.

"You runts sure do put up a fight." Fenri said." But for just how long can you keep this up?"

"Hmph, don't underestimate us." Sonic said.

The speed demon ran full speed and turns to a ball colliding with the wolf reploid and sends him to crash the wall as he jumped back revving a spin dash and zooms towards Fenri who was now recovering from the  previous attack. The blue wolf sees Sonic and jumps up high to dodged Sonic's attack and does a downward spear stab to attack Sonic who quickly runs out of the way.

Megaman quickly changes to burner man's ability recolouring him from blue to red as he uses Burner man's main weapon.'Wave burner'

Megaman fires shooting wave of flames at the wolf reploid seriously damaging him since he's weak against fire. Sonic performs a homing attack knocking Fenri towards Mario who threw luigi at him as he heads the wold reploid in the chest seriously damaging him.

Zero runs towards him finishing him with a four combo slash and a final charged slash slicing Fenri lunaedge in half.

"Gwahh!........you may have defeated me but it's not over....no...not by a long shot. We'll meet again...guah!"

Fenri lunaedge exploded causing a bright flash of light to appear as the gang covered their eyes.

<<<<<<Boss stage cleared>>>>>

After the explosion the gang saw a glowing object on the ground. Sonic walked to it seeing the red chaos emerald. He held it for a while seeing it didn't dissolve in thin air totally convincing him it's real.

"Sweet! We finally have two emeralds!" Sonic said in joy.

"Only five more to go." Mario said.

"Rouge transfer us."Zero said.

"Got it!...........transfer!"

And with that the gang teleported back to the base with a flash of light.

With two emeralds acquired the gang go back to the base to take a small break. What will the gang face upon their search for the next emerald? Stay tuned for the next act.