Chapter 5 act 2: RESCUE OPERATION

"What!" The red long blonde haired reploid exclaimed.

"We believe she was kidnapped." A resiatence soilder said.

"Kidnapped?, by who?"

" While you guys went to investigate that strange signal,the alarm went off warning us that an intruder has infiltrated the base, we were too busy searching the hallways around the base, some few minutes later I heard a scream." Colbor said." I ran as fast as I could to the source of the noise. When I got there, a small spiky blue robot had already taken her. I tried to pursue it but it was too fast.

From the description of the kidnapper, Sonic could easily guess who it was.

"Metal Sonic." Sonic said.

"Even though the kidnapper escaped we have the  signal and we know the current location it's heading ." Rouge, the resiatence- reploid in charge of mission control said " The adversary is heading to the prison.

Zero remembered going to that place.
During the time he saved Area Zero from reploids terrorizing the place,battling the now Arcadian soilder reploid commander Craft which later resulted in him capturing neige and having Zero  to go rescue her.

"Get the transporter ready, we leave immediately." The legendary reploid said.

The gang stood on the large transporter pad as the mission control reploid started inputting the coordinates. There was soon a beeping sound as a red light flash acrossed the entire room.

"Ready for transfer......transfer!"Rouge said.

And with that the gang were erased by a bright white light which signified they have been teleported to the place.

At the prison forecourt.............

The gang reappeared in front of the landscape where the prison entrance was. They hide behind a huge rock after Zero signalled them to, they were nearly spotted by a pantheon robot guarding the entrance.

"Be careful, once you get detected by their scanners it'll trigger an alarm calling for reinforcements." Zero warned.

"Ok." Sonic said.

Mario peeked to the side of the rock to see the robot marching left and right in front of the entrance."How will we get past the robot without being seen?"

"Leave that to the professional."

The blue blur ran with a faint trail of blue following him, within seconds he closed in on the robot and flung it up high into the air with a somersault kick making gravity send the robot crashing to the ground.

"The coast's clear." Sonic said.

The team ran to the entrance as the huge door automatically opened. They were now inside the prison. The team passed through various doors,avoided some pantheon robots, after walking for a bit they entered the 2nd section of the prison. The team climbed some set of stairs, while climbing, a pantheon robot was also walking down,Megaman noticed, using the special ability of a robot master, he shot a barrage of  shurikens from his mega buster stabbing various parts of the pantheon robots from the head, shoulders even 3 struck its core. The deactivated robot fell lifeless all the way to the ground with a thud.
                              The gang continued climbing and entered a room, crawling behind machines in order to avoid being seen by mavericks, leaving the room a few seconds later. Suddenly, Rouge contacted Zero through his communicator.

"It looks like you're almost getting close . Ciel's in the 3rd section of the prison. The section you guys are in is highly protected. Be careful."