Chapter 1 act 2:MEGAMAN COMES ALONG

Meanwhile.........
Back in the mushroom Kingdom,
Megaman was waiting for Mario and co to return but waited for too long,he was actually getting a bit worried, mabye Dr.Eggman captured them. Megaman decided to check

Megaman runs to the death egg with his trusty friend and robotic dog Rush. He gets on Rush and they soon flew fast to the death egg. They passed through Central City and to their surprise they see Dr.Eggman in his egg carrier.

"Dr.Eggman!"Megaman Exclaimed." What are you doing here?"

" Megaman?!, I should've gotten rid of him too,Eggman thought.

"Where's Mario,Sonic and the others?"Megaman asked sternly.

"They're taking a vacation, in another dimension."Dr.Eggman replied darkly." Don't worry, you can go with them ahahaha!!"

Eggpawns bring a machine connected with the gun that transported Mario and co to the other dimension.

Megaman quickly raises his arm staight at the machine turning it into his main weapon, the mega buster which shoots solarized bullets, small but strong enough to pass through concrete walls.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."Eggman said swaying his index finger left and right."

Dr.Eggman then snaps, the eggpawns turn the machine on and the gun shoots a white beam of light, creating a portal. Eggman snaps again and Metal Sonic appeared descending next to him.

"Metal Sonic why don't you escort Megaman to his friends."

Rush who was next to Megaman started growling followed by a bark and it ran towards Metal Sonic."Rush wait!"Megaman shouted.

Rush didn't listen, he wanted to protect Megaman. Rush went to bite Metal Sonic's leg but it shook him off and kicked him into a large pile of trash cans. Metal Sonic the started boosting towards Megaman but he jumped in time to dodge and shoot his solarized bullets at him who deflected them.

Metal Sonic then boost and kicks Megaman sending him flying into the portal and it closes.

"So long robot wonder."Eggman said happily. Time to call Dr.Wily and tell him the great news that will make him the happiest man on earth."

And with that, he leaves. Rush soon gets out of the pile of trash can and runs to Dr. Light's lab to tell him Megaman's gone.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile......................
Back in the resistance base.....

"This room is my lab, where I do most of my research."Ciel explained.

"This is amazing." Tails commented admiring all the gadgets and technology here.

"What is that?"Sonic asked seeing a red and black skinny robot inside a capsule resting there.

"That's Zero. But it's a clone of him with the original one's memories."Ciel explained.

"What happened to the original one?"Mario asked curious.

"He died while trying to protect all of us."She said sadly referring everyone in the resistance base as "all".

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."Tails said sympathetically.

"He was a hero, if it wasn't for him all of our crew including me wouldn't be here by now. Lately we have been encountering attacks from enemies giving some of the soldiers a hard time defending the base. So I spent my time creating a clone of Zero, collected a chip with his original memories, all I need to do is turn on the machine that will activate him using the chaos emerald I found.

"Did you say Chaos emerald?!"Sonic asked with his eyes wide open with shock.

"Yes, do you know about it?"Ciel asked.

"Of course, it's from my world.

"You're from Mobius?"

"Yes, how do you know all this?"Sonic asked.

" I researched about the chaos emeralds showing me every information about it."

"It's true."Tails said reading the information on Ciel's computer.

"An emerald is here too."Mario said pointing to it with wires connected to it.

"Ok. Wait.....if this emerald is here, then the other ones should be here as well.

"Which means we have to go emerald hunting once again."Tails said completing Sonic's sentence.

"And it means we have more work to do."Mario adds." What next?"

A blue figure crashes and falls to the ground from the ceiling.

Everybody went back as soon as it hit the ground with a heavy thud. As Sonic took a closer look he saw it was Megaman.

"Megaman?, what are you doing here?"the blue blur asked.

"That's what I should be asking."Megaman groaned." Dr.Eggman sent me to this dimension."

"So he brought you here to eh?, welcome aboard."

"This is serious!"Megaman said ." With us here who knows what Eggman and Wily will do If we aren't there."

"Oh you think I wanted to be here?"Sonic replied in defense.

"What have you guys done to try to find a way out of here?"Megaman asked.

"We're still working on that. Seesh just Calm down."

Ok...."I'll Calm down " Megaman said calming down. Where are we ?

"The resistance base. " Tails answered. He then introduce him to Ciel who mistakens him to be the reploid known as X due to the strong resemblance and talks about the emeralds.

"So you're now going to start looking for the rest of the emeralds?"Megaman asked.

"Yes, but we'll start first thing in the morning."Sonic said before yawning.

It was starting to get dark outside. The gand decided they'll rest for tonight. Ciel showed them extra rooms they can sleep in. Within a few minutes all of them fell asleep. They have a big day tomorrow.

To be continued.