Chapter 7 act 1: The search part 2

Meanwhile at the eastern forest extreme ,Zero arrives on top of a mountain sloop and begins to scan around the area, making sure he does not receive any surprise attack or booby traps. After scanning for 2 minutes, he activates the rader which kept directing him to move forward as he continously jumps over a series of hills till he gets to the edge of a mountain, he looks up and and sees that the mountain is a bit odd though
it's height seem normal for a mountain it's size. He looked at his radar yet it still beeps forward. He decides to climb and jump up to the top till he finds an entrance.

As he jumps and climbs, he spot a huge robotic dump beetle with fosters and a fan like blade spinning on it'd horn charging towards him, he jumps up to evade it and almost falls but is able to grab on to a rock attached to the mountain side. He looks down and sees the beetle hover up to his location and begins another charge only faster than before. Zero goes down a bit and grabs a rock but is hit in the face by the pulverized ones on top. The beetle hovers down and Zero back flips unto it's back and punches it which blow a hole in the beetle. Zero then jumps from its back to a distance up as the beetle blows up and he began jumping and climbing rapidly till he got to the top and started running.

He ran till he saw a blue-green striped ball with a crystal in the center as he got closer the ball began to float and the stripped parts detached from the center to allow it show lazer beams which Zero blocks easily and uses his saber to slash the ball in four. He pucks his blaster as he sees more orbs floating as he runs as he shoots them at the center, after blowing 15 orbs, he starts running til he gets to a cliff with the bottom filled with lava and molten rocks that serve as a bridge. He jumps on each rock but feels a vibration when he steps on the last but one rock. He then notices the lava bubbling and the heat intensifying by the minute and turning he immediately jump to the last rock which breaks and he flips over to the cliff when the lava erupted at full intensity and velocity. Zero a bit pissed uses his blasters to shoot the lava escaping when all of a sudden a beam hits him,sending him back a few steps. From the lava, a robotic bat zoomed and grabbed his neck taking him to the sky as he tried shocking Zero whilst strangling him the bat said though you saw the last of Devilbat Schilit,well you were wrong."

The robot lets go of Zero who fell in a shallow tunnel leading to a railway in the mountain. Zero got up searching for his adversary that threw him. While scanning his surroundings, his sensors detected a presence from afar along with heat, he turned around and saw a flaming shell spinning towards him with speed, he instinctively ducked by the last moment as the firey shell spun past him and landed as a pair of legs and arms came out of the metallic shell and finally the head popped out. Zero stared at the robot before him with a souless expression on his face.

 Zero stared at the robot before him with a souless expression on his face

"Hello Zero." Heat Gemblen said."It appears this is our 3rd meeting, correct?"

"It is but it's also your last because I'm gonna finish you right here right now." He said as he draw out his Z-saber as it glowed in the shallow tunnel.