Chapter 6 act 3:The horrible news

The gang have finally obtained their second chaos emeralds. Giving them hope to find the other emeralds sooner.

"Finally we have two emeralds." Sonic said in joy.

"We know, you already said that." Megaman said.

"At least we've found our second emerald."Zero said." Now we have to focus on finding the rest."

"Which will be a bit difficult." Ciel said.

"Yeah, with Eggman, Wily and Mecha Sonic around getting it will be tedious." Megaman said.

"Don't worry, we'll get the emeralds before they get their hands on even one of them." Said Sonic.

"We must be ready  for anything,  we don't know what lies ahead."said Zero
as everyone nodded.

"So Rouge,  where's the location for the next emerald?"Sonic asked.

"Hmm........It seems the next place to search is the factory which is 300km southwest from here. There's no slight difference in the energy signals but there's a 50% chance that there's an emerald."

"Guess we'll just have to search there." Zero said." Alright, transfer us there."

"Inputting coordinates......coordinates set, ready for transfer.....what?!"

"What's wrong?" Sonic said.

"An unknown signal is patching it's way through here."

"You mean someone's trying to gain unauthorised access to communicate with us?" Tails said.

"Yes." She replied.

The screen in the room starts making noise as it goes on standby for a few minutes grabbing everyone's attention before the signal gets clear revealing a familiar face.

"Eggman!" Exclaimed Sonic.

"Finally I've been able to patch through." Eggman said.

"So you're Dr.Eggman." Ciel said." How did you breached our systems?"

"It really isn't that difficult for a genius scientist such as myself." He said with a hint of pride." Bypassing your security systems went smoothly."

"So what is the reason for this?" She said.

"I'm just giving a fair warning that this world will soon be under my control."

"What do you mean?" Zero asked.

"I'm going to take over this world  and I have the resources to do it.  If you're wondering how, I'm in the death egg working on a special something that will turn this world to ruin."

The gang had shocked expressions on their faces as they heard this.

"Sonic, I believe you've experienced that special something since I used it 10 years ago for world domination until that gizoid nearly destroyed the world with it..

"Gizoid?........" Sonic said trying to remember."...........Emerl?"

Sonic shortly after widened his eyes as he has flashback.

🕒Flashback 🕛

Sonic after remembering that didn't speak.

"You're using the final egg blaster?!" Tails said as he remembered as well.

"It seems you have a good memory. Yes that's the weapon but I've modified it with a little changes here and there."

"So that's your plan? Make a destructive weapon and rule the world with it? " Zero asked.

Eggman grinned." Something like that. That's only a piece of my plan, once I take over this world and get all the emeralds my other plan will soon take action."

"Which is ?" Sonic said.

"You'll find out soon enough, now I have an offer you can't refuse so listen carefully." Eggman said." Bring me 4 chaos emeralds in the next 48 hours or else....."

Dr.Eggman presses a button on his control panel in the death egg, the final egg blaster charges a beam and within a few seconds discharges a powerful red beam on the earth.

Back in the resistance base, the place was shaking as if a massive earthquake occurred making everyone stand their ground.

Tails put the satellite transmission towards the death egg." Uh guys it appears the final egg blaster is charging again only more intensive."

"And that wasn't the blaster at full power either." Eggman said." I just need 4 emeralds to fully power it. So will you agree to heed my demand or would you like to perish within an instant."

" It looks like we have no choice but to listen to him." Megaman said to the gang.

"Ok......we agree to your terms." Ciel said.

"Good choice I knew you would agree to that anyway. Remember you have only 48 hours to find the 4 emeralds, once you get all 4 bring them to me.

And with that Eggman cut the signal as the  screen went off.

"You heard him guys only 48 hours." Sonic said. But how are we going to get them with such little time considering how vast and confusing this place is."

Tails started searching through the computer and found a location for where a possible chaos emerald could be located. A junkyard, a mountain range, a forest reserve, a diamond mine,  an iron bar factory and a shipwreck in the Pacific Ocean.

The yellow fox hands Mario,Sonic and Zero three wristwatches.

"What are the watches for?"Sonic asked.

" The watches act as both an emerald radar and a transmitter to keep in touch.

"So only the 3 of us are going? "

"Yes, the locations you see on the screen indicated must be handled by the toughest of the team."

" Wait so are you saying I'm weak?!" Megaman fumed.

"No, I'm not underestimating your abilities Megaman but the reason why you're not part of the search is because I want you here to help out and serve as back up incase something goes wrong."

"Ok." The blue bomber replied.

"Ok guys I think it's  time you should start your search, Mecha sonic could be around plus we have to hurry considering the limited time given to us."

"Ok." Zero said." Ok guys let's do this."

The three pressed a button on their watched as the three teleported to the various places on the screen.

Will Mario, Sonic and Zero find the emeralds or meet fake ones, will they be able to get the real ones in time before they have to reunite wnd come up with a plan to stop Eggman? Find out In the next episodes of Mario and Sonic: Robotic chaos.