Chapter Eleven

Jake's POV
     I couldn't sleep the whole night. I kept on tossing and turning until I couldn't take it anymore. I stayed up and stared into the night sky. Next thing I know, the sun was already rising.
I did some push-ups, some weight lifting and ran on the treadmill for half an hour. I got ready for the day and picked up my vlog camera.
I had to film myself because Nathan and Kade went home for some time off. I totally approved of that since they had work so hard and really needed some rest.
My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Didn't thought much of it, I tell them to come in.
"Jakey, What's up?" Chance said. Anthony walked up behind him. No one else seemed to follow them.
"Do you want me to be honest or just plain lie?" I crossed my legs on the floor in the middle of the room. My Ohio best friends gladly join me.
"Bro, you can tell us anything" Anthony slapped my back gently.
I bit my lip and took a deep breath." I'm kind of uh jealous of Erika...".
"Why on earth would you be jealous of your girlfriend?!" Chance asked dramatically.
"Not jealous of her. Urgh! I don't know. I didn't word the sentence right. It bothered me so much that I don't know who she had been talking to for the last 10 days. So last night, we got into a- nevermind" I fidgeted with my bracelet that was given to me by a mother of a fallen Jake Pauler.
"Tell you what, I say you talk to Logan about this" Anthony said. Chance nodded to show me that he agreed.
I thanked them for the advise and left the Team Ten house to start the vlog of the day. I drove towards Brother Logey's house.
     I arrived at Logan's house not long after. There was no traffic on the way to his house which sort of surprised me. I parked my baby, Smurf Fire across from his house.
      I knocked on the door because I was not really in the mood to do anything crazy today. No answer. I walked in when I realized the door wasn't locked at all.
      My eyes went wide when I felt cold water splashed on my head and as the water ran down my body and soaked my clothes. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly and saw Logan who was standing in front of me laughing.
     "Oh hi Brother Jake" Logan held out his hand. I took it and did our handshake.
     "I am so getting that footage later. Let's go outside to do what I actually came here to do" I said and started heading out to his backyard.
      I wasn't even mad at him. It just kinda pissed me off now that I'm wet. Logan walked up to me with a towel in his hand.
       "Thank you, Logan. For the towel. Not the prank" I put down my camera and set it down on the coffee table.
        "What are brothers for, am I right?" Logan grinned."So what's up?" he added.
        "I really needed some advise on something. My friends told me to ask your opinion" I could actually hear the sound of desperation in my voice.
       "So I'm guessing this is a serious topic. What is it Jake?" Logan crossed his arms on his chest.
       I told him everything that had happened between me and Erika. From the night of the celebration party to the fight we had last night.
      "I just don't know what to do Logan. I'm clueless" I sighed.
      "I think you should call her management and ask where she is staying and go confront her the next day. That's just how you'll find out the truth. I support you Jake, on whatever you decide to do" Logan patted my back affectionately. A gesture he rarely do.
       I nodded. "I'll go get some drinks for us. Dry up and tell me what you want to do when I get back" Logan said than left me. I watched as he walked inside his mansion.
      My eyes drifted to my phone that was sitting beside my vlogging camera. I made the decision to do exactly what Logan suggested me to do. I waited for him to come back to tell him.

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating sooner. I found out that I didn't get accept into my dream boarding school...it sucks. I hope you guys like the chapter. Do me a quick favor by voting on the book. I wish you guys a happy day. Muahhh 😘