Chapter IX

Your POV:
"How about that lightsaber duel?" I asked Ben as we walked back to the training room, sensing that he needed a bit of cheering up after the meeting with Snoke.

"Only if you're prepared to lose," he replied and I could tell that his lips had upturned into a smile beneath his mask.

I closed the door of the training room and immediately ignited my lightsaber, striking it down upon Ben, who had thrown his helmet to the floor. He was prepared for this attack, quickly blocking it and issuing a counter attack towards my legs. I dodged his blade and feigned lunging towards his left side, swinging my blade towards his right. Unfortunately, I underestimated the force I needed and only managed to nick him.

The upper hand was passed between the two of us as we covered the length of the room. Although we were battling each other and could easily accidentally take the life of the other, it was our favorite source of entertainment. With smiles plastered on both of our faces, our lightsabers danced around one another, occasionally nicking the intended target. We were so invested in one another that we failed to notice the red-haired officer that came into the room.

"Guess my winning streak has continued," Ben smirked triumphantly as he pinned me up against the wall.

"I wouldn't be so overconfident, if I were you," I replied knocking his legs out from under him and quickly sitting on top of him before he had the chance to get up, the blade of my lightsaber at his throat. "Do you forfeit?"

Ben moved his arms into a surrendering position, a proud look in his eyes. I gave him a triumphant smirk as I turned off my lightsaber and placed a kiss upon his lips.

A cough from the corner of the room broke us apart, alerting us to the presence of the officer who had entered the room while we were fighting. The man was pale with fiery red hair, dressed in a high ranking imperial outfit.

"What do you want, Hux?" Ben growled as he stood from the ground helping me up in the process.

"I'm only here to make sure you and your apprentice are prepared to leave for the mission tomorrow," the officer, Hux, informed us.

"Yes, we will be prepared to leave. I would focus you efforts instead on making sure your soldiers are prepared. (Y/N) and I are only there for Orion Diruno, not to raid an entire village."

"I will not have you questioning the ability of my soldiers, seeing as your girlfriend here was one of them up until few months ago," Hux responded, glaring at Ben with a burning hatred. I began to wonder what exactly Ben had done to him to make him so infuriated.

Ben sneered at him as he left the room, turning to me once he was out of sight, "that was General Hux, I fully expect you to assert your superiority over him any opportunity you have."

"And why is that?" I asked curiously, watching as he put his mask back on.

"Because there is nothing more satisfying than seeing that smug look wiped off of his face," he replied. "Now come with me, there's something that I wish to give you for tomorrow."

Ben led me to his room and brought me inside, making me a little nervous as to what it was that he wanted to show me. He took off his mask and threw it onto the bed before going over to the closet which stood in the corner of his room.  The room itself was very similar to mine, with only very few personal additions. Ben pulled out a few items of black clothing from his closet then handed them over to me.

"What is this?" I questioned, taking the garments in my arms.

"It is your new uniform. I would rather have people be terrified of you than enjoying how you look in your training outfit," Ben informed me, looking down my body with a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"And what exactly do you mean by that?" I questioned tossing the clothes onto his bed nearby.

"I'm simply commenting on how attractive those clothes make you look," he smirked, placing his hands around my waist and pulling me close to him. "I don't want any of our enemies getting the chance to see you in such garments. So therefore if I must have them see you at all, it will be in something that covers a bit more skin."

"Perhaps I'll show a bit more skin just for you," I teased, pushing him down upon his bed.

"As much as I would like that, I would rather make sure you can still fight in the other clothing. Perhaps once you have finished changing we can resume this," Ben promised, handing me my change of clothes.

"Perhaps might not be a good enough answer," I replied, turning from him so that I could change in his bathroom.

The clothes that he had given me consisted of a pair of tight black pants similar to the ones I wore during training in addition to a belt to hold my lightsaber. The shirt was tight fitting with off the shoulder sleeves that reached my elbows and a choker neckline. There was also a black cloak similar to the one that Ben wore, except a little less extreme. For shoes there were heeled combat boots as well as a pair of black leather gloves for my hands.

Wearing such garments, I felt stronger than I had ever had before. Force, I felt strong enough to take on the entire Resistance by myself. Wanting Ben's approval, I stepped out of the bathroom to find him waiting on his bed in anticipation. The minute I came into view, a look of shock flashed in his eyes before becoming obscured by a smile.

"I was wrong before, you look even sexier in this outfit than you did in the other one," he commented, tracing the edge of my face with his gloved hand. "I may not be willing to allow the galaxy to see you after all. And to think, this beauty has been concealed beneath the armor of a stormtrooper for all these years."

"I feel empowered by this clothing, like I can defeat the entire Resistance all at once," I smiled at him, getting into a fighting stance.

"I think we should hold off on that for a little while, let you get used to what it's like on these missions," Ben laughed.

"But more importantly, I enjoy this being similar to your clothing," I finished, bringing my lips to his.

...

The picture is of your new outfit, I hope you like it! Coming up soon: you getting to hopefully kill someone if the mission goes as planned!