Best Friends

James and Jaiden went to Jaiden's place. After they reached her place, James realized that he dont know her name!

James: Oh umm... I forgot to ask you, what's your name?

Jaiden: Oh... Um... I'm Jaiden

James: Jaiden? That's a cool name! My name's J-... I-i mean Robert!

He told her that his name is Robert. Why? His parents told them to never expose their real name. Robert may be his real name. But mostly people knows that he's James.

The reason why they hide it is because their parents were known as the "killer wolves" before. They just changed their name and changed their face a little bit. So they wont be recognized easily.

But James' parents didnt mean to do it. This is also the reason why their parents kept them from the outside world.

Before playing, James aksed:

James: Hey, wouldnt it be cool if we could be a werewolf?

Jaiden: Y-yeah... I-i mean... No... Werewolves are scary and mean... They u-um... Harm people, I would rather be a complete dog instead

James asked Jaiden a question, it was supposed to be a test. But I guess people still remembers the time where his oarents did "a crime".

Jaiden: So you want to be a werewolf?

James: N-nah... They're too dangerous!

Jaiden: That's what I thought so...

The two continued to play. In between battles of two pokémons, James always gets lost in thoughts. Thinking if she would still accept him as a friend.

He's also scared that he'll loose a friend like her. Even if they've just known each other for minutes.

Jaiden: Robert... A-are you okay?

James: Yeah...

Jaiden: This is the 10th Robert... I ca tell you're not... Please tell me...

James: I-its nothing...

Jaiden gave her the "I'm not convinced" look.

James: I-it's just... I remembered something... I lost a friend before...

James' still lying to Jaiden. As much as he doesnt like to lie to her, he must keep his family secret as much as possible.

Jaiden: I'm sorry to hear that... But, I promise I wont be like that guy

James: What do you mean?

Jaiden: I wont leave you, no matter what... I'll always be here by your side

James: Thanks Jaiden... You're very nice

Jaiden: It's no problem

James: Do you have any friends?

Jaiden: Rather than you? Only Kate...

James: Wait... Were friends?

Jaiden: Y-yeah... Why not?

James: I never knew I could make a friend within minutes! I'm socially awkward, because

Jaiden: Heh... Same, it just so happens I got the courage to talk to you... I'm usually not like this, guess I got brave

James: That's nice to hear!

After minutes. It struck 12 noon, as Jaiden grabbed James hand and dragged him inside her house.

James has no idea why, but he letted her pull him. After reaching her house, Jaiden planned to go upstairs with him, but her family noticed them.

Mrs.A: Jaiden, who's the guy?