Can You Though?

Jaiden woke up to a dark and cold place. It wasn't well lit. All she see is herself with the dim light that is shining upon her. But around was the void of darkness.

She tried to stand up but felt something pulling her back down. Jaiden looked to her wrist, where she felt something clenching her. She found herself strapped to her seat.

It was a metal one, and it can be unlocked by a key of course. "Can someone help me?" She shouted. But what answered back is her very own question.

Fear shivered down her spine. She felt like someone's going to stab her from behind, even if it was dead quiet. But Jaiden doesnt like this, it was too quiet that it could someone driver her crazy.

She has no one with her but herself, her thoughts, a chair, and a light. Nothing else with her. No food. No water. She even has no idea where she is placed.

Minutes of waiting for help. Before Jaiden has gone completely insane, she heard a sharp scream. "H-hello?" She said as it echoed. But as soon as the echo died down, it was followed by that the same scream.

It made Jaiden frightened, as it was going to make her scream of her own too. But she did not continue, she just breathed fast, as if joined a running marathon and was running non-stop.

But after the scream, it was followed by a laughter... A laughter that sounds like ths person is slaughtering someone. Jaiden's colors soom drained out of her. Making her pale.

"Hello. Jaiden" a familiar voice said. Jaiden looked around her to find that person. But after moments of moving she then realized... "Dustin..." she murmured, it was loid enough for the person to hear it. "Correct" Dustin said.

Then a brighr light shone right infront of her, revealing her friends. But James... Was nowhere to be found. "W-where's James?!" She asked worried. Dustin laughed as if she was telling a joke "Oh Romeo's fine... Very. Very. Fine."

But it didn't convince Jaiden. What it did to her was frighten her more and worry her too much. Dustin smirked at her and said "Do you want to ses your beloved boyfriend?" He asked.

Jaiden nodded slowly. "Well then... If you want to, you musy answer these questions. You will be asked 8 questions and if you get one question wrong... One of your friends will die, and you must answer all of my answers so you could be free, and find James"

The brunette lady looked at her friends, she faced them and her tears dropped right in front of them. Then Dustin blocked her view and started to ask her questions.

"Do you have any secrets from your friends?"

"No."

"Wrong." As BlackSen died, next in line was Alex. "How many bottle of pills have you bought?"

"Uh... A... 10"

"Wrong" as Alex died. Next was Tony. Dustin asked "Who do you think is handsome"

"James."

"Wrong" as Tony died, then he was followed by Tim. His eyes were filled with fear. Jaiden felt bad for the friends she recently killed because of the wronf answers she said.

Dustin the laughed evilly. It scared those who were alive. "Did you even plan on breaking free from your abyss?"

"Yes.", but it was incorrect again. As Tim died. Jaiden bowed her head, ashamed, as it was Spechie's turn to be killed by Jaiden's incorrect answers. "I'm so sorry Spechie" she mumbled.

As she faced more of the Dustin's questions. Several minutes of questions, it all comes down to questions 8. "Are you ready?" Dustin asked.

Jaiden glanced at her dead friends, she saw none was left to kill. She killed them with her answers. "What's the use? They're all dead..."

But then, he laughed "Oh Jaiden... Have you forgot one person?" As it revealed James. "He's the last question!?" Jaiden said in disbelief.

She knew she's going to kill him, because all her answers were wrong. How could she be so unlucky today? Is she meant to be unlucky today for this Q and A. "Are you ready?"

Jaiden looked at James, then to Dustin, her mind made up. "No." She replied. She saw James, convincing her to answer it. But she sticked with her answer. She did not let go of it.

"Very well then." As it killed James. "NOO!" Jaiden screamed in terror. She saw James. Lifeless. Whatever she chooses, he'd die either way. What's the point?

"I hate you!! I wish you could go away and banish forever!! You are one horrible person!! If I was in the mood  I'd do it myself!!"

But he laughed evilly "Oh you kitty" as Jaiden started to shake out of fear. "The real question is... Can you though?"

==========================

Hey guys! Cathy here back with a new chapter! :3 Muahahah!! Another cliffhanger! I love doing these!! Hehe! Anyways. I feel bad for Jaiden... Awh...

But I guess you have to wait until Thursday to find out more!!

Bye~!!