You, You, and You

She laid on her floor, playing with her Pokemon figures, trying to distract her mind. However, the question stayed in her head, not allowing her to think anything else:
"Why did he kiss me?"

A question so simple, yet complicated for her 11-year-old mind.

"I'm not read for a relationship"she thought.

He had done it casually as if he kissed everyone he met. Did he? She snapped back to reality, realizing that the epic battle between Sandile and Espurr has not yet finished.

She huffed, realizing she couldnt play while a million questions developed and swarmed around her head.

So, she let go of them and jumped onto her bed. Perhaps a nap would do her good. She was about to doze off when she heard a voice coming from downstairs.

"Honey! Do your homework, would ya? Dont leave it until last minute!"

She groaned, and slowly got up.

"Gee, mom, fiiiinnneee..."

She went over to her desk and flipped to page 87, Fractions. Not too hard. At least it'll take take her mind off of Robert.

Maybe he was hiding something... There was always some kind of mysterious aura around him... Gah!

She was thinking about him again. Back to fractions...

~With James~

James was about to climb upstairs to his bedroom, when his big brother came up to him.

B.B: Why did you kiss a girl on her forehead?

James: It's my way of saying thank you!

B.B: Do you have any idea what that means?

James: Mom said it's a way of saying thanks and I love you

B.B: Exactly! So do you have a crush on her?

James: Absolutely no! She's just my friend!

B.B: Are you sure? Cause your face looks like its heating up

James: I-its because your embarrassing me!!

He said as he stomped to his room. He slammed his bedroom door shut.

James's POV

Gosh! I just kissed her on her forehead! It's nothing like I like her or something!

I know, she's nice. Beautiful... Smart... But I cant possibly like her! I must love a wolf girl! Not a human girl!

Hhhh.... Fine... I admit it... I do like her. But I cant... If I ever got in a relationship with her, other wolves would be disgusted at me!

She also cant find out my identity... I guess I'll just do my homework.

End of POV

~With Jaiden~

She was struggling to understand the formulas. And in between lessons, her mind would start thinkinf of him again.

She'd slap herself if she thought of him. After it, she'd be back concentrating.

When she was about to finally get the formula, she was interrupted by a knock and a yell from her mom.

"Jaiden! Someone wants to see you!"her mom yelled, Jaiden rolled her eyes. She just wants to study peacefully.

But she doesnt want to come off rude, so "Coming mom!" she said as she went downstairs to greet her unexpected visitor.

When Jaiden opened the door, she saw Robert at the door, smiling at her warmly.

Then her mind started to flow with memories of her and Robert. She blushed by just looking at him, but she could feel her face heat up, so she covered her face with her hair.

James: Umm... Jaiden, are you okay?

Jaiden: O-oh... Um... Y-yes... Why are you here anyways?

James: Well, I'm here to teach you about math! You told me before that you're not really good in math. So I wanted to offer you my help

Jaiden: For real?

James: Yeah!

He grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room.

Jaiden's POV

Okay... This homework will just get worse... I dont think I can even concentrate on my math homework when I hear his voice...

Help...

End of POV

While Robert was explaining on how to solve fractions to Jaiden, she was spaced out. Distracted with James' soothing voice.

So while James was talking, she didnt really understand a thing.

James: So do you now get it Jaiden?

James: Jaiden?

Jaiden: O-oh! U-um... Yes!

James: Great! Now I'll just give you an example, and answer them

James scribbled something on the paper, then he gave it to Jaiden. He gave her a smile and looked back at her book.

Then Jaiden stared at her example blankly. She didnt understand a thing from James. She blamed herself for daydreaming about him.

"Well it's now or never" she thought, as she answered James' example.

Minutes later, she gave it to James. He checked it and surpisingly, she got it correct!

James: Great job Jaiden! Now you can pass for tomorrow's written work!

Jaiden: T-thanks Robert...

Jaiden hugged him, and whispered thank you to him. James hugged back.

They looked at the time and saw it was late, and it was time for James to leave. He waved goodbye, and smiled at her.

It may be his thing to smile before leaving. But Jaiden kept blusing over and over again.

Jaiden sighed, she was relieved he left. Now she brain can finally think less about him.

Jaiden's POV

Oh why... Why Robert... Why do I only think about you, you, and you?

End of POV

Hey guys! Miss Cutie Cat here! Me and SpoopyNerds collabed on this part! So he created the start until "~With James~" after that part, I created it.

So thanks SpoopyNerds for the help! Go check his books! Make him feel good! He only has less viewers! ^_^