That Unforgettable Day

Did I just say this is just their beginning? Well yes my fellow readers and Jameden shippers... They may have finished many chapters in their life. But they are about to begin another chapter in their life. It is probably one of the next step in life...

Back to James and Jaiden, they were doing fine. Dustin's appearance became less. They were relieved that he slowly disappeared. But everyday their bond became stronger. They've been dating for three years now, and James has been waiting for the right time. But he thinks... The time's right.

10 AM

Jaiden groaned as she woke up, she accidentally hit James which made her jump from shock. She saw that James was sleeping peacefully. The brunette kissed him on his forehead and headed to the bathroom.

"Ugh... What were we doing that made us wake up so late?" Jaiden wondered as she squeezed toothpaste onto her brush "Oh yeah! We were animating, that's why... Ngh... My body feels heavy, I better change these bad habits" as she let out a short laugh "I  swear, I'll get sick with this bad habit" as she started to brush her teeth.

After showering and brushing her hair, she went out of the bathroom and saw that James disappeared from the bed they were sleeping. "He's probably downstairs" Jaiden thought as she went down. 

Moments later, she reached the ground level of their house, she smelled the beautiful aroma from James' dish. "Mm... Smells delicious" Jaiden chirped, as she sat down on a seat. As James placed a plate and  placed her breakfast, which was bacon, waffles and eggs.

"So Jaiden, where'd you wanna go?" He asked as he pulled back his seat to sit down. Jaiden stopped eating to think "Huh... I don't really know... Why are you asking me?" as she tilted her head. "It's nothing, I guess a little amusement for us after from what we done last night... Which is animating"

James heard her say 'hmm'. Moments later "I guess we can just go and do a live stream" she finally said. The blonde male gulped his drink and placed it back on the table "Sure! I'll set it up after I was the dishes". "No no! You wash the dishes and I'll set up the camera and the live stream. So should I start the live stream?"

The beta male replied "Yeah sure!" as he was picking up the dishes. Jaiden rushed up stairs to set up their lives stream. Jaiden decided to do a live stream on both of their channels. So she got James' camera out and hers, she plugged her camera into her laptop, the plugged James' camera to his. (idk how live streams work so... i apologize)

3

2

1

The live stream was online as the news of James and Jaiden's live stream appeared on everyone's notifications. Soon, thousands of people were watching the current live stream. The people who were watching in the channel 'TheoOdd1sOut' were confused why in the world Jaiden's live streaming in his account.

They still have no idea that they're dating for 3 years now! "Okay ssoooo.... Um... Hey guys!" Jaiden started in her usual awkward introduction. "Alright hold on, is the live stream on? I'm so sorry guys, this is my first time doing a live stream for what... 2 years ago? Yeah I did a live stream in 2016," as she checked the screen "Okay! It's online. So" she stated as she clasped her hands together. (Fact: she made a live stream back in December 2016 but edited it and now its a video now, for those who don't know well... there ya go)

"So for the people who's watching in TheOdd1sOut channel, yes, James' doing a live stream too, I just set it up for him, he'll be here in a minute so for now... I guess I'll chat with you guys for now. Also, me and James will do a Q and A! Questions from you guys"

Jaiden started to look at the comments as she saw someone saying hello to her from both her and James' channel. She shouted out their name and said hello. Minutes later James appeared "Alright guys, here he is!" as James said "Hey guys! It's your boi TheOdd1sOut"

James: So what do we have here?!

Jaiden: Well James! Were doing a live Q and A!

James: Sounds fun! Alright you guys, ask away! 

Jaiden: Okay the comments had gone wild -laughs-

James: Alright, Penguin Lover 634 says "when is the next animation video coming out?" Well maybe after a few months since we'll be busy and all

Jaiden: Huh?

James: I'll tell you all about it later

Jaiden: Alright~ okay so.. For me the next video's going to be out in a month. So... freezePewPew asked "Are you guys going to ever add new genre of videos? Like vlogging and gaming?" Hmm... About that, I don't know, I'm not quite sure, who knows!

James: My answer would be... Probably yes! I'll probably upload more vlogging videos, but will still continue to animate. Maybe those  vlogs would just be behind the scenes

The live stream was still going, and they've been lie streaming for an hour now. Then one person finally mustered all of its courage and asked them "James, are you going to ever date Jaiden?" James was reading it as both of them blushed and opened their eyes wide opem.

They started to laugh awkwardly, but James broke it, its either answer it or laugh awkwardly for the rest of the stream "Heh actually, we are dating already! In fact--" James stood up and went to the ground. He knelt to the ground, Jaiden's heart started pumping adrenaline.

She managed to say "W-what are you doing?" as James said "Jaiden... You are a beautiful human being, you are so talented, an independent and strong woman. You're just... Amazing, I have no idea how you were hooked up to me, but... I guess fate paired us. But Jaiden... This is probably the only time I will ask you this question... Jaiden--"

As the comments went wild. Some commented "Is it really what I think it is?", "OMG GUYS JAMEDEN'S HAPPENING OH MY LORD--", "Yasss!!!". "Will you marry me?" he finally said. Jaiden's right eye let out a tear "Yes James!" as she hugged him, leaping out from the bed. Once more the comments went wild. A fan named 'jameden connoisseur' appeared and saying "Time to spread it to wattpad"

And with that said. The couple said their goodbye to their fans as the stream went offline. "I love you, you marshmallow" Jaiden said as the blonde replied "I love you too Bird Goddess" as they leaned in for a kiss.

Three Months Later...

The two were finally married. Jaiden's surname was now changed from Animations to Rallison.

============================

Words: 1144

Characters: 6323

Sentences: 104

Paragraphs: 33

Ack... I know this looks crappy, this was actually rushed. Since I kept distracting myself. But I had to publish something that is long with a story. I apologize okay? This could've been longer, but I was lazy and... Still piled with stuff.

I wrote a chapter in a book called: Luckily Perfect

Since I was meant to collab with the real author of the book. I was actually pending up the book update so yeah... This is stressful. I still have a sister to take care of. Sort of a brat... She's dangling on my lap and bugging me...

Bye~!