((How's it Going?))

Hey guys. So how's the story going? Just wondering.

So remember you only have a limited time. The story is due on Friday. Since I'm nice, I'll be extending it to Saturday. So I'll probably publish the next chapter on Saturday or Sunday.

As much as I wanted to update this book, I cant. I'm still waiting for your submissions, and it seems that no one has told me an idea yet.

Just to clarify, you dont need to write a whole chapter. Just give me an idea.

Tell me guys. Are you going to participate or not? Because the contest was meant for you guys to enjoy, and are you not enjoying it?

Should I start updating and not wait on your submissions?

I'm not depressed or anything okay? I'm trying to reach out to you guys if what I'm doing is okay to you.

Are you getting bored or something? Just tell me if you dont want to do the contest and I'll stop it.

Well just like I said, the contest was meant for fun, not to bore any of you, nor annoy you.

Just tell me, because if you dont enjoy it, I can stop it, since none of you are enjoying it.

So that's all guys, I'll be back on the weekends.

Also sorry if it looks like I'm serious right now, like no exclamation marks. It's because I'm kinda sleepy cause of school.

I keep waking up at 5 in the morning to get ready for school. And I need to study for my written works and do my report. Ugh...

I'll be checking wattpad again. But wont be publish any chapters right now, until weekends though.

So yeah, bye guys