(New Year Special)

Nothings canon/cannon (?) Here. This is just a New Year Special! I just wanna entertain you people! So take note. This story is not canon/cannon. Normal chapters will be posted probably on January 1/2.

Also, warning for you Jameden shippers out there! I'm sure you'll run out of breath in this chapter! So prepare an oxygen tank near you!

(Hhh... I know you should be posting this at 7PM at America and NY time... But couldnt continue sleeping... My brain wont let me sleep if I dont post this now... I'm pretty much sneaking behind my dad's back to let me post this... I woke up early for you guys)

It was January 31 in Arizona, and James' family decided to greet 2018 at Jaiden's house, cause why not?

James and Jaiden's family seems to get along well.

So Jaiden was helping her mom prepare food for the visitors, when someone knocked on their door.

"I'll get it!" Jaiden said as she rushed to the door, when she opened it, it was James, smiling at her.

She once again blushed, so she covered her face with her hair again.

James: Um... Why are you covering your face?

Jaiden: I-its nothing Robert...

Jaiden was looking at the ground. But James wanted to know what's really the problem. So he forced her too look at her by holding her chin and gently facing her to him.

This made Jaiden blush even more. Since James forced her to look at him, he saw her red face.

James: Are you okay?

Jaiden: Y-yeah... A little, I'm just running down with a slight fever, th-thats all!

James touched her neck and forehead to check her temperature. It made her squeal a bit.

James: S-sorry... I'm just checking your temperature... But you're not sick... Are you blusing or something?

Jaiden: N-no!! A-are you just here to annoy me or what?!

James: Fine... I'm helping you. I'll get back in interrogating with you later

Jaiden gulped as he walkes past her. She knew she'd give out hints, and Robert is smart! He can unfold secrets, that's for sure.

~With James~

He was hunging up some new year decorations, as Jaiden picked one up from a box.

As Jaiden was hanging them up, James just finished hanging up his. Then, Jaiden finished, she was struggling to get off of her stool.

James: Need any help?

Jaiden: Ngh... No

Right after she pulled her foot out of the stool, she lost balance and fell. Luckily "Robert" was there to catch her before she hitted her head first.

James: Are you okay?

Jaiden: Y-yeah... I'm okay now

James' POV

I saw Jaiden's face turn red once again. I have no idea why she's like that whenever I come in contact with her.

I just let the thought slide and help her get up. After me helping her up. She covered her face once more and rushed to the bathroom.

I'm a curious werewolf, so I followed her. She didnt close the bathroom door. So I guess she doing non-private things.

I saw her splashing her face with cold running water from the faucet. When she lifted her face, it turned back to normal.