New Old Ship

~10 AM~

Jaiden finally woke up to see that the time's 10 in me morning. "I've over slept. Again..." she thought, "Nothing's new anyway" as she stood and grabbed a bread from her fridge.

She smeared peanut butter all over the surface of her bread, and putted them together to create a two-layered sandwich.

After that, she went to edit the last few clips. She inserted James' last lines and she was done. She just needs to add a ton of fan arts and she can finally post it.

Hours later, it was out.

People started commenting within the milli second of its release. Some says "Ooo!! TheOdd1sOut! I know him!! ; You guys collabed?? Cool!! ; Follow my twitter guys! ;p  ; Oi!... Hi  ; Who likes their own comment? Cause I do!"

Jaiden laughed at her fans' hilarious comments and it made her day. After it she texted James and told him that the video's out.

He replied "Yeah I saw it! Nice work on the editing". It made Jaiden's day, even better. She thanked him as she resumed on checking comments.

While scrolling down, it was her fans congratulating her and James. How great the video was, more inspiring comments!

But as soon as she got deeper with the comments, she read that people had already started shipping her and James.

"What the--" she said as she clicked Read more.  It seems a ton of people agreed on the person who commented.

They said that they were just perfect, they were match made in heaven. It was all shipping related things.

But some says that Taiden was better. Jaiden thought that it'd be over if she stopped collabing with Tony. Guess not.

It only started another ship. Jaiden sighed as she continued to scroll down even further down.

She found nothing but shipping comments. So she closed her laptop and had enough of reading shipping comments for one day.

Jaiden decided to catch zome Zs. Since her sleep wasnt enough. So she went to her bed, and after she laid down, she fell asleep instantly.

~With James~

After watching Jaiden's video and adding to his liked videos. He decided to check the comments.

He saw people congratulating him and Jaiden. It warmed his heart as he scrolled down even further.

Like Jaiden, he saw a ton of shipping comments. "Why are these people shipping us?" He asked to himself as he shook his head and closed his computer.

James' POV

I dont wanna be shipped with anyone else. After what happened to the past... It made me not want to fall in love her again.

What's her name again? How did she look like again? I forgot... Well glad I did.

I dont want to even remember that girl.

End of POV

James and Jaiden has no idea that they are being shipped all over again. But this time, by their internet fans, rather than their classmates.