Welcome to California!

~5 AM~

Jaiden fluttered her eyes open. She woke up to see that she and James were hugging each other.

She blushed as she tried to get out of James' arms. Before anyone could see their position, that will surely be viral in the internet.

So Jaiden wiggled out of his arms. Evey move she makes, she earns a short moan from James.

"Oh shoot" she said. Because she doesnt want James to wake up seeing hugging her. When she was almost out of his arms, she stood up straight and smoothened her clothes.

Then Jaiden combed her hair with her hands. Or specifically fingers. While facing at the mirror, he heard a loud bang. When she checked what that was, it was Adam, who banged.

His face was on the bathroom door. Still sleepy.
"Hi Jaiden~" he said sleepily. As he collapsed on to the bathroom door, and continued to sleep. It was mixed with a snore.

Jaiden chuckled at Adam and dragged him back to his bed. Then, she layed him next to Tim.

After laying him down, he was slapped by Tim, who unconciously did that. Jaiden removed Tim's hand from Adam. But after she did, it returned to Adam's face.

"Sorry Adam, but looks like Tim wants to slap you" she mumbled as she left the room.

She went downstairs to cook breakfast for them. While cooking, Jaiden heard footsteps. She didnt mind it, so she continued to cook.

Moments later, he heard another loud bang. It sounded like something banged on a table. When Jaiden check it, it wasnt something, it was someone. James!

He collapsed on the table. Still sleepy. Then he got up from his position and said "Hi Jaiden... What'cha doin?" He asked, as Jaiden replied "Um... Cooking? What else?".

"Yum... Smells like candle..." he said dreamily. Jaiden has no idea what he was saying. She was cooking bacon and James smelled what. Candle? Wow.

She just shrugged it off and resumed to cooking.

~Minutes Later~

Eveyone was up and it was almost 6 AM. Everyone went out of Adam's house with just their clothes from yesterday. Since no one was really prepared for the sudden sleep over.

Jaiden: Wait wait wait... We're going already?!

Adam: Yeah!! No time to loose Jaiden!! If you dont want to waste 24 hours of our lives, it's now or never!!

Jaiden: But what about our clothes? Money? And other necessary things!

Adam: I have a ton of money at the back. So... We can buy things there! Plus, products there are way better there than here at Arizona

James: Ya sure 'bout that?

Adam: Positive

Tim: Alright then. But if it flops you will make an animation with embarrassing stories

Adam: What!?!? No... James, Jaiden do you agree???

Jaiden: Mmm... Yea

James: Yea! Sounds exciting!

Adam: Fine! But what if I succeeded?

Tim: Then we'll make a live stream video with our crush!! And do what they say!!

James & Jaiden: WHAT!??!

Adam: Deal!

Jaiden's POV

Oh boi... This aint gonna end well... I'm 100 positively sure that Adam will suceed. Ugh Tim why dou you have to include us!!

Well... Me and James did the decide... UGH wish I didnt decide!! Frick. This is gonna be awkward...