The Group Chat

~7 AM~

RING RING      RING RING     RING RING

Jaiden woke up after the last ring. She fluttered her eyes open to see the beautiful California sun shining.

She decided to stretch, but it was squishy, weird. She turned around to see James hugging her. Jaiden couldnt help but scream.

"Uh huh?! What?!" James said releasing Jaiden. "What happened?",  "Um... You were... Hugging me?" Jaiden said shyly.

"I'm so sorry!! I thought you were my body p-pillow!" He stuttered. Silence fell upon them, they were looking down, trying not to make any eye contact. "I'm... I'm going to take a show now" as she stood up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom door.

Before she could leave "H-hey Jaiden!" James said. "Yeah?"she asked. "I just wanted to tell you this" he said shyly.

It made Jaiden confuse and at the same time nervous. "Morning beautiful~" James said dreamily, with a sexy pose.

Jaiden blushed madly as James started laughing, "Hey I'm sorry okay? That was all meant to be a joke!" As he continued to laugh.

Jaiden fakely laughed as she rushed inside to the bathroom and locked it immidiately. She could still hear James laughing his heart out.

She couldnt help but smile. "It was cute though..." She thought as she started to take a shower.

~Minutes Later~

Jaiden has finally finished take a shower. She wore her usual clothes and she look stunning.

James saw her and blushed lightly. Then shook his head and said "My turn!"

He was running towards the bathroom like a little kid. Jaiden couldnt help but laugh at him.

After he locked the door. Jaiden checked her social media to see any updates from their friends.

She opened their chat and saw that she missed a ton of convo.

Spechie:
Okay spam!!

Tony:
😀😘😊😎😚😏😣😶😏😶😒😜😴😜😭😕🤕☻☠👺👻👺☠

Alex:
👓👕⛑🕶💄👒💍👟💎💎👘💚💢💘❤

Adam:
💢❣🖤💚💝💤🗨💤💬💟🗨💦🗨🗨💫😻😹😼👾🤖🤖💩☠💀🤢🤡😧👻👻👿🤠🤠🤡🤡

Cypher:
🙏🤘🤜🤘👍👂✋👅👃👄🙏💋👄👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👩‍👦👨‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👥👤🗣😿😼😾😸😹🙀

BlackSen:

🐯🐩🐈🐩🐱🐽🦌🐽🐎🐮🐏🦌🦄

Spechie:
🐰🦇🐰🐭🐓🐹🕊🐘🐧🐼🐿🐧🐿🐾🦅🐾🦆🐀

----------

Jaiden asked herself why were they sending so much emojis. So she decided to scroll up. But they flooded the GC with emojis and stickers.

Jaiden is online...

:Jaiden
Why are you guys spamming?
You're making my phone lag