Shipping

~Months Later~

James is enjoying school, but Jaiden's still tired of her routine. But has no choice but to keep doing it.

~6 AM~

James and Jaiden were waiting at the bus stop, while they were in the middle of talking, someone went up to them and said.

???: Are you guys siblings?

Jaiden: No? Why?

???: Well... It's because we always see you together and... Showing love

James: Wait what? When did we ever show affection to each other?!

???: I dont know... But it looks like it

James: Looks like it?!

???: Meh. I'll leave you two love birds there

Jaiden: .....

James huffed angrily.

Jaiden: A-are you okay Robert?

He turned away from her so she wont see his eyes and get hurt. James breathed heavily and covering his eyes.

He was so pissed off at the people for teasing them. He just wants to live his life peacefully.

They're just bestfriends! Not a couple.

Another reason he gets upset is because, he knows they'll never be a couple. Then one day, he'll see her walking diwn the aisle, marrying another guy that is not him.

Thinking about it makes him unstable, and hurts him emotionally. He never told this to Jaiden. What if he accidentally opens his eyes and Jaiden sees his eyes and feel pain?

He knows that they'll never end up together. They'll be forever friends. He doesnt also wants to loose her because of just his unstable emotions, making his eyes harmful.

Jaiden: Robert... Are you okay? Do you have any respiratory problems? Are you experiencing something?!

James: -still closing eyes- I'm... Okay now, dont worry...

Jaiden: Are you sure?

James: Yes...

Jaiden sighed in relief as she hugged James. All of a sudden, James felt better. His eyes turned back to normal. He was now calm. Thanks to Jaiden.

After moments, she letted go and smiled at him. It made James skip a heart beat, as he blushed a shade of light pink. Which is less obvious.

~At school~

Everyone hopped off the bus. While they were walking, they saw people sharing gossips. But they couldnt quite hear it clearly.

While gossiping, they kept looking ay James and Jaiden. And that made the ywo realize, the students were talking about them.

It made them insecure, they dont know if they are talking about their habits. Or maybe something that they dont know.

The two walked all the way to their class while hearing gossips and whispers surrounding them.

Since the school is smaller and more cramped than the front yard of the school, James could finally hear them, since he's a wolf.

He listened carefully as he heard that they were talking about them. Shipping them. James rolled his eyes after hearing them and ignored them.

He was calm this time. He has no idea why but he was.

But I guess if he knows Jaiden is beside him, he knows, everything will be alright.

Sorry for short chapter guys! I couldnt think of any plots right now. But! I'll publish tomorrow a longer one! (Hopefully)