(((Contest)))

Hey guys! Miss Cutie Cat here! So I would like to collab with you again! Why? Well, it's just really fun to collab with you guys.

Because I know you guys are very creative! So yeah! I'll be back on updating this book on Friday/Saturday since tomorrow I have school.

Hence this is some sort of a contest. Why? Because I'll be choosing a story plot from you guys! So it's up to you guys to think of the next scene!

So make sure you read: I'm tired.

After reading it, it's up to you to decide what's next for James and Jaiden! Or even their fam!

And yeah! Put on your thinking caps, and start writing! Also to submit your idea to me, PM me in wattpad!

It doesnt have to be a complete story tho, just give me the idea/plot and I'll do the rest!

So I will secretly pick one story plot from you guys! I'll be mentioning the person who won!

Therefore make it interesting! You can also name it, just remember that the title should be relevant to the story that you created.

I hope you guys have fun with it! I'm giving you a big opportunity to take over a chapter in this book!

Okay guys, I wish you luck, and hope you win! Remember! Make something interesting that will sure attract me and readers!

Bye!! Also good luck!

Due: This Friday