Moving In

The Next Day

Jaiden's phone beeped, she snoozed it and sat up straight. She rubbed her eyes to adjust to the current brightness. After doing all that, she murmured "Finally". She said it because she can finally move away from her apartment that was cursed by some sort.

But even if she does have hallucinations again, she can always run to James. At least she's not alone while something or someone drives her insane. Before she could ever get out of bed, she heard a knock at her apartment door. She opened it to see James, smiling warmly at her "Morning Jaiden!" He said in his usual cheerful voice.

"Morning James" she replied back, drowsily. "So have you ate breakfast yet?" He asked as Jaiden nodded her head side ways slowly. "Well, go ahead and eat, I'll pack some of your stuffs" he said as Jaiden went to her small kitchen.

James looked around, thinking which box to carry first. He then saw 2 small boxes "Hm. I guess I'll carry these two first" he said as he picked the two boxes and went outside. Putting them inside his car. Those two boxes were her tab, mic and laptop. After that, he went to the medium-sized box, where her clothes are stored. It was sorta heavy but he managed to bring the box by himself.

Minutes later, Jaiden finished her breakfast as she washed up her one and only bowl. plate, glass and utensils. After washing it, she dried them and wrapped them with bubble wrap and kept them in the box. "Oh, let me help you" James insisted as he reached out.

"No thanks James, I'll carry it on my own, thanks. Besides, it's not that heavy" as she went outside to place the box in James' car. James smiled at her independent girlfriend.

James' POV

Sometimes I wonder how I even got Jaiden as my girlfriend. Honestly, I don't think I deserve a wonderful girl like her. She's strong, independent, talented, beautiful, smart... What am I compared to her? I was such a slacker back then...

Oh fate... Why do I deserve her?

End of POV

At The House...

"Here we are Jai" the beta male announced. Jaiden looked at the house in awe. It was such beauty.

"T-this looks awesome James! This is too fancy for a simple girl like me" she half joked and not

"T-this looks awesome James! This is too fancy for a simple girl like me" she half joked and not. James could see that she was questioning already. By just the laugh he heard from her... It was so surreal "Questioning yourself again?" he asked as the small box is wrapped by his hands.

Jaiden nodded sideways and gave him a smile. James ignored it for a while as he brought some of her boxes inside. Jaiden helped James in bringing her own stuffs in the new house. It was her stuffs after all! Would James own a watermelon shirt and shorts? Obviously not, but Jaiden would!

After the last box was brought inside. Jaiden stood still in awe. James was happen to be beside her, so he asked. "Are you really okay?" he asked finally asked, acknowledging her troublesome. The noirette looked at him with her soft eyes.