History Repeats

Everywhere James and Jaiden go, people has planned to kill them. The news has spread far and wide, and the whole world that there are still werewolves.

So now, if ever a werewolf or more comes across their town, kill is the first thing that would come to their mind. KILL THEM

Even if their ears and tails are hidden, James and Jaiden are recognized. To be honest, they're getting tired of it.

Their motto when they found them is: KILL.

So they tried all they can, just to cover them. Some towns, they succeeded; some towns, they didnt, they were chased.

~8 PM~

They stopped over in one the town's forest before they head off to another country. Before going to slumber, they tried to figure out what to do and where to go.

Jaiden: James what are we going to do?! We cant just hop from one country or town to another! It doesnt mean that we didnt get killed at the past attempts, doesnt mean we should go on!! We might get killed!

James: Were fast runners right? So no one will ca-

Jaiden: But what if the next country is a big city? There's a possibility we'll get killed. It's not the same as Arizona James...

James looked down to think. Minutes later, nothing came across his mind. All he thought of is, do the strategy again.

But he knew Jaiden wouldnt like it, and she's right. What if they do get killed? No one will save their family now.

They would do in disguise, but they'll be easily noticed due to scarce props.

~Meanwhile~

At the capturer's secret hide out, everyone were locked up in a dungeon. Droplets dropped one by one. Creepy sounds were heard.

It scared Faith and Jax, luckily they're parents were there.

Then. The capturer went in ti the dungeon and talked to them. He started off with a smirk and was followed by an evil laugh.

Mr.A: What do you want Richard?!

Jax: Wait. You know this guy?

Richard/Capturer: Yes... Me, your dad, and Mr.Rallison knew each other. For a very very long. Time...

Mr.R: Why do you have to do this?! You know that you're a werewolf too!!

Richard/Capturer: That is where you're wrong

Mr.R: W-what...

Richard/Capturer: Yes. I just lied to you. But I was immune with your pathetic werewolf powers, all along...

Mr.A: You're such an evil genious, I hate it!

Richard/Capturer: Hate all you want. But you cant harm me.

Then he left. It left all the kids clueless and confused.

Jax: Mom, Dad... Is there something you should tell us?

Mr.Rallison and Mr.Animations looked at each other. They sighed and said

Mr.A: Yes... We have something we should tell you, that you dont know

Mr.R: A long time ago

~Flashback~

History Of The Werewolves

Once, there were 5 friends and it consists of 5 boys. Jeronimo (Mr. Animations), Jonas (Mr.Rallison), Richard (a.k.a the capturer),  Anthony and Adrian.