Past : Dead?

After Hwayoung was released from them,She ran to SooHyun's house..

On the way there,there's a car..Taehyung saw the car..

*Bang*

The car hits Hwayoung..Taehyung was dumbfounded..

But he somehow know who's in the car..

It was Heeyoung (?)..

Then Heeyoung came out from the car and he noticed that the girl was Hwayoung..

Heeyoung was so happy and laugh like a crazy person.She thought that no one saw her,so she went for a car wash first,leaving Hwayoung's body behind..

After Heeyoung's gone,Taehyung called a taxi to bring Hwayoung's body to a very far hospital..So that Heeyoung won't know where she is..

Eunmi followed behind Heeyoung earlier,she saw that Taehyung help Hwayoung.

'Friend,I will help you forever..' Eunmi said to herself and gets a letter from her car  and called Taehyung..

Eunmi:Taehyung!!Taehyung!!

Taehyung:Yes?

Eunmi:Give this to Hwayoung and if she's saved,Ok?And tell her that I will always protect her...

Taehyung:Where are you going?Don't you want to follow?

Eunmi:No,Its better for me to stay here,until Heeyoung come..

Taehyung:What do you mean?

Eunmi:I overheard her and her mom talking to kill Hwayoung to get SooHyun..Now that you bring Hwayoung,I wish both of you luck..I will be the one to help her..Someday....I'll stay here,If they knew that Hwayoung's body's gone,she will kill anybody for it..So let me sacrifice for her...I know that this will happen..

Taehyung:I don't know what you meant,but I will trust you anyway..Bye!!

Eunmi was left there..Near to Hwayoung's blood.She cried..

'Even if I am dead or alive,there's no chance for me to have JoonMyeon..So I will follow this choice...Once you know about this,don't cry..Hwayoung-ah,My only bestfriend..' Eunmi talk quietly...

After a while,Heeyoung came back..But no trace of Hwayoung's body left..She only found Eunmi on the road..

Heeyoung:Where's Hwayoung?

Eunmi:You will never find her..

Heeyoung:I said where did she go?

Eunmi:You won't find her..Until you get rid of that bad habit of yours!!

Heeyoung:What did you just say?You know that I can do anything to you,so tell me 'Where did she go?'

Eunmi:I won't tell you!!

Heeyoung:Yah!!!

Heeyoung got angry and slammed Eunmi's head to the wall near the road..After knowing that she died of that,Heeyoung's hand are full of blood..Eunmi's face started to changed..

So Heeyoung put the ring that SooHyun gave to Hwayoung and put it on Eunmi's finger..

At the same time,at school.

Joonmyeon found a letter on his locker and read it.

Dear Joonmyeon,

  I know that you like Heeyoung.So from now on,I won't come to school anymore.Because I know what will happen to me..Arraseo??Be Happy!!Because I will always like you - Eunmi,the girl you won't notice and will never be notice again.