The next 15 years

The next 15 years,

Hyoyeon transfer to SM academy.She got offer into the school due to her talent..

At home,before school,

Hyoyeon:Halmoni~~I am going to school now,I need to meet some teachers before my class..

Hwayoung:Wait..Hyoyeon..Did you eat breakfast already?

Hyoyeon:It's okay,halmoni..Because you need to eat more than me...

Hwayoung:Are you sure?

Hyoyeon:Yes!!I will go now,halmoni..

Hwayoung:Be more neat,honey..Put your shirt inside your skirt..And tied the tie properly..Don't forget about your jacket,socks,shoes and your name batch..Make sure you have all books today and make more friends on your first day..Arraseo?

Hyoyeon:Halmoni,I am not a kid..

Hwayoung:Arraseo,arraseo...Bye..Wait..What time will you come home?

Hyoyeon:Halmoni,I have a night shift tonight....So I will come home late..

She waved and bid goodbye to her grandmother,and went to school..Her school is very far away..But she still have friends on the way like the tree and sky..Yes,she love nature just like her mom..

Her grandmother once said that her mother really loves nature..She was too,but due to their shortage of money,they can't rent any flower shop or so..

Finally,Hyoyeon arrived at the school..

The school's hall were full of people..Hyoyeon ask a girl to find the principle's room..

Hyoyeon:Annyeong..Do you where the principle's office is?

Girl:Oh...You're the new girl?By the way,I am Yuri..Kwon Yuri..

Hyoyeon:Yes,I am the new girl..I am Oh Hyoyeon..

Yuri:Oh..Then lets be friends..

Hyoyeon:Ok..

They went to the principle's office..

Yuri:Here it is..Go in then..

Hyoyeon:Mind to help me?

Yuri:Ok..

Both of them went in..

Principle:What are you doing here,yuri?And who is she?

Yuri:This is the new girl..Oh Hyoyeon..

Principle:Owh..Ms.Oh,now..What course would you pick?Would you pick a science course or art course..

Hyoyeon:I would pick an art course..

Principle:Then fill this form and tick 4 subjects that you want..

Hyoyeon:Ok..

After thinking for a while,she filled the form..

Principle:So you pick Dancing,Vocal,Maths,and English..

Hyoyeon:Yes..

Principle:Then your class is the same as Yuri...Yuri,would you like to take her to your class?

Yuri:Ok,sir...

They went out..

Yuri:So,you're my classmate now!!Wait till you see my 7 other friends..

Hyoyeon:What?7 friends?I never thought that a person have 7 friends..Well,that's because I only have 1 friend from my old school..

Yuri:Don't be shy...They are popular..And wait till you meet EXO..