Chapter one

Bella's pov:
"Bella get your lazy arse out of bed !" I hear the same eight words every morning. I pull my pain filled body of my dirty old mattress. This is how I wake up every morning... cold and alone. I get dressed and do my makeup and nails (pictures above). As I walk down the stairs I feel something smash into my leg and I fall down the stairs and land on my arm. Agony shoots through my arm and I cry out in pain. Then he yells "what did I tell you about crying wimp get up and make me breakfast" I get up and set to work on making breakfast for Charlie my father, If you could call him that, I put the bacon in the pan to fry and when it's ready I serve it to Charlie who says "have a piece then lazy bitch don't want you to die now do we huh" I wish I think to my self as I force myself to eat the fatty bacon. Finally he leaves, I think to myself as I go to the bath room and make myself throw up. When I am done I stand up and grab my blade and make 20 deep slices on each of my arms then I grab my bag and leave the house to go to school.
___________time skip_________
At school
Bella's pov:
As I get to school Jessica and her friends are waiting for me. I try to keep my head down but they spot me anyway. Like usual two grab my arms to stop me from going any where as the rest beat me until I collapse on my knees but today they still carry on kicking and punching me any where they can. Eventually I hear a huge crack and they finally leave me alone. Black dots cover my vision and I welcome darkness with open arms.
Authors note:
Thank you for reading the first chapter of suicidal! This is my first chapter so they will get longer. I will update every week.
Comment
Like
Don't be a ghost reader.
- Megan