Chapter nine

This chapter has a suicidal scene in it so don't read if that triggers you.
Bella's P.O.V:
As soon as Carlisle leaves the room I start having a civil war with myself. What did I just do? Oh no why did I tell Carlisle about my abuse. I'm a failure an utter failure. I don't deserve to live. Charlie is right. My mind is surrounded by all of my hateful comments directed towards... well, me.
I feel my anxiety and my panic closing in and I struggle to breath. I don't know what do I'm alone no one is here to help me but then it clicks. My phone case. I always have a blade in there. I decide I can finally be at peace with myself. My panic and anxiety fade but is still there like the stars they may only be visible at night but they are there during the day. Always close. Always with me. Always hurting me. Never letting me have a minute peace. NEVER. I reach for my phone and pull of the phone case desperately trying to get my blade and cut before someone walks through that door. When I finally succeed I put the blade against my arm and push down. Hard and vertical. The skin rips from the force I'm applying to my best friend and my worst enemy. The worst nightmare but also the best dream. And I drag it slowly up my arm. Once I'm done my first arm I repeat on my other arm and finally I feel my life drip out of my wounds slowly along with my pain and my hurt. I guess I'll always be   remembered as the girl that was hit and hurt by her dad. The girl who's mum died before she could meet her. The girl who was suicidal. And then I welcomed death. I welcomed my death.