Chapter twelve

Hey guys I know it's been a long time I've had exams and then when I finished and started trying to write again I fell really ill and was admitted to the hospital and I've had awful writers block
Carlisle's pov:
As the heart monitor flatlined I rushed into action and quickly locked the door so Edward wouldn't get in. As soon as I got to Bella I got the defibrillator and used them to try a kick start Bella's heart. The lower amp-age didn't work so I turned it up and tried again and again until the steady beep of her heart came alive and filled the empty room with noise.
Edwards pov:
As I paced backwards and forwards outside of the door I heard the heart monitor flatline and I grab the door handle and I desperately try to get in but Carlisle locked the door and I can't just rip the door down otherwise people will be suspicious about it. I scream and beg at Carlisle to let me in and see my mate but he ignores me. I cry and scream and kick the door until my throat is coarse and my nonexistent heart is broke but the door doesn't budge an inch. Suddenly I hear the noise of the machine monitoring Bella's heart kickstart and start beeping again, I collapse to the floor in relief, crying tearlessly for the woman I love. Carlisle opened the door and stepped out. I quickly asked "will she be ok?" Silently Carlisle opened the door to me and let me then turned and shut the door, the sound of the lock echoing in the almost noiseless room. "She's stable Edward but we can't guarantee anything." Carlisle answered my previous question. I breathe a shaky unnecessary breath before I run my hand through my copper coloured hair, praying to god that she makes it through this.
Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been so long but I'm going through some really tough times at the moment but I am currently looking for a co writer/ editor so if you're interested please dm me on here