Chapter 4

Edward's pov:
As the girl blacks out I run forward to catch her and when I do I'm shocked she is lighter than a feather and well it worries me. In the few seconds after I caught her I decide to take her to my father, Carlisle who is known to be the best doctor in town. I take the girl and strap her into the backseat off my car. After she is secure I climb into the car and power up the engine. Once we get to the hospital I call my father "Carlisle I need your help a girl fainted and I brought her to the hospital" I rushed out quickly scared off my fathers reaction but he calmly spoke into the phone"I'm coming Edward don't worry." After that he hung up and I was left to wait until he got here, after about a minuet he arrived he took one look at the girl and his face contorted into one of worry and disconcert. He took the girl out my arms and we started to rush back to the hospital. Once in the hospital we took her to a room for her to be checked in, when Carlisle asked me to leave I was reluctant but did as he wished.
Carlisle's pov:
Once Edward had left the room I started to examine the young girl. As I got on with my procedure I grew more worried at the signs I saw. I wrote a list for medical purposes:
•Hoarse throat and underweight which are symptoms of anorexia or bulimia.
•bruises- abuse/neglect
•broken bones- abuse neglect
•deep cuts along her arms and thighs- self harm- depression and anxiety
•long scars in arms and torso- abuse or suicide attempts.
Once I had finished I was scared for this girls life for if she continued like this she will be dead before next year. Now to wait until she wakes up while I do that I will stitch her cuts and cast her broken bones.