Chapter eight

Edwards P.O.V:
After the phone call ended I checked bella's location and then rushed to my car. I sped all the way to her house not caring about breaking the law. When I finally arrived I could smell bella's blood everywhere and could hear bella's soft cries as she stepped out the door. "Edward" she sobbed. She passed out just as I got to her. I ran to my car with her in my arms and put her in. Once I got in I raced to the hospital and called Carlisle on the way. When we got to the hospital Carlisle came running out with a stretcher. I put Bella on it.
Carlisle's P.O.V
As Bella was rushed in on the stretcher I grabbed my note book and pen so I could write my usual list.
6 shattered bones in the left arm
2 broken ribs
Punch marks
Grade 2 burns
Grade 1 burns
Dislocated shoulder.
Bella really needs to tell me the truth about her abuse. When Bella wakes up she already knows where she is. "Bella I need you to tell me what happened to you to cause this," I said gently trying not to scare her. "Ok." "Who did this to you?" "My dad." She whispered so quite I would of only just of been able to hear it if I was human. Truth be told I was in shock. Why would anyone beat an innocent child like this? A monster that's who. "Bella how long has your dad been doing this to you?" "Since my mum died....." "how long ago was that?" "Sixteen years ago when I was born. It was my fault she died." "You know what this means don't you Bella, you can't return back to your house until your dad is arrested and you are safe. Do you have any other family you can stay with?" "No. They are all dead."