Chapter 6

Bella's P.O.V:
After I went to my room I went back into my secret room and finished drawing my latest dress creation. (pic above) once I had finished I decide to do my homework. Once I finished that I heard Charlie come upstairs so I left my room and shut the panel. Then I sat on my bed and did some reading and after a while Charlie came into my room and decided that he want to hurt me today and like most days he had rope with him. Using the rope he tied my arms together and tied the rope to the hook, as he finished I waited for the first hit. It took a while, he must of been pretty drunk because he hit me full force in the face several times. After that he moved onto my torso yet punching me and kicking me until he thought snaps were going to be heard. Then he got a knife and a lighter and moved onto my arms and legs cutting and burning them until I was screaming my head off in agony. Then he untied me and left. I couldn't move after that so I gave up and went to sleep.
________ next morning______
As I woke up I was in agony but I had to get up because I had school and later on work. I got dressed and did my hair and redid my signature nails (picture in the first chapter)
And then headed to the bathroom to check my injuries from last night. I checked my legs and arms first there was a lot of cuts but there was two words engraved into my skin fat and ugly they may be true but I don't want everyone to know. Next I check my face and when I do I gasp it looks more awful than usual .

 Next I check my face and when I do I gasp it looks more awful than usual

(Bella's face.)
I don't know how I am going to cover around my eye up because there are fresh cuts there. I cover the rest and put a pair of sunglasses on and I'll try to keep them on today. I head downstairs to cook Charlie breakfast. I cook him pancakes and bacon and put the syrup out just in case he wants any. Then I put all the food on the plate and place on the table mat I just laid out and some cutlery. Then I hear Charlie's footsteps so I quickly turn on the coffee pot and pour a cup then add milk and sugar to it and place it with the breakfast. Charlie then comes in and sits down and starts to eat I hope I don't get any I already feel fat enough. My hopes came true I got none and I smiled to myself for once as I washed the pots. Then I headed up to my bathroom and grabbed my blade and made fifteen of my own cuts on my arms. Then I washed it and bandaged it up. Then I picked up my school bag mindful of my cuts and bruises and left for school.