Chapter 10

Edwards P.O.V:
Heading back towards Bella's room I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach and if I had a heart it would be racing in my chest. As I get closer to Bella's room I get the strong scent of blood. Bella's blood. I panic that she is hurt so I rush into her room and the sight I see breaks my dead heart. The love of my life dying before my eyes blood dripping out of her arms. I snap into action and punch the call the nurse button.
A few seconds later Carlisle runs into the room and is shocked as he whispers "oh my god"
"Help her Carlisle please she is my mate" I rush to say hoping there's a chance of her still being alive. Carlisle snaps into action and stars stitching up the cuts that were meant to kill her. To take her away from me. If Carlisle can't  save her then I will change her into a vampire. I won't let her die. Eventually I'm kicked out of the room.
Carlisle's P.O.V:
As I rush to help Bella Edward is removed from the room in case he can't control himself. I grab her arm gently and start stitching up the cuts. Wether she will live or die I don't know.
Hey guys sorry about such a short chapter I really don't know what to write so if you have any ideas please dm me.
Megan