Chapter 2

Edwards pov:
As I reach the hell hole that humans call school I get a smell of the most alluring scent I have ever come across in my existence. I follow it to the bathroom but don't go in. What kind of person goes in to the girls bathroom when that person themselves are male? Perverted ones that's who. I ignore the scent and head to my first class: biology.
_________________________
Bella's pov:
I groan as my vision returns because the light makes me dizzy and lightheaded. Then I remember where I am and check my watch in panic. Good I still have ten minuets to get to class. I wince as a get up and cry out in pain as I try to walk and breath. As usual I ignore it and head to my first lesson: biology. When I get there I see the most beautiful person ever. He has copper bronze hair that looks soft to touch and beautiful golden eyes that look like the sun. Then I realise I can't go into class like this I have bruises and blood all over me. What am I going to do. If I skip Charlie will be harsher than most nights but if I go In I'm going to get questioned. After about a minuet I decide to go in and face everyone.
___________________________ Edwards pov:
As I say down in biology I could smell that amazing scent again. I wanted to pounce on the human and drain their blood. A few seconds later the most beautiful creature I had laid eyes on walked into the classroom. She smelled wonderful. It was the girl from the girl
bathroom. As she entered the classroom she handed the teacher a piece of paper which he signed his name on then pointed out a seat for her. The one next to me. Oh shit.