Chapter seven

Edwards P.O.V:
Today is the day I ask Bella to be my girlfriend
I think to myself as I get into my black Volvo and drive to school. I head to biology and sit down. I patiently wait for Bella to arrive. When she does I notice she is wearing sunglasses. She sits down but doesn't take them off. The teacher walks in and asks Bella to take them of and what I see when she does is shocking. Cuts and bruises. The whole class sits there in awkward silence until the teacher says "Bella what happened?" And I thought the exact same. She then ran out of the classroom crying.
_________bellas pov_________
After I ran all the way home sobbing hysterically and when I finally got home I saw Charlie's car in the drive and my blood ran cold in my veins. I didn't know wether to go back to school or face the consequences at home. Before I could make up my mind Charlie stepped outside and saw me. He looked furious with me. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the house ignoring my screams of agony and pain. He dragged me into the kitchen and that's when I realised that the stove was on and there was a weight next to it. A heavy weight. Charlie grabbed my arm and said "scream and that's a rib and then a second and then your leg, alright?" And as a reply I stuttered "y-y-yes sir." He grabbed the weight and smashed again and again onto my arm. I made no noise because it would be less painful if I was silent. Then my arm was pressed firmly onto the stove tears trickle down my face as Charlie let my arm go. Then he raised his fist and smashed my face and I finally screamed. Charlie started punching my ribs until he heard a crack. He let me go and screamed "go to your room!" I grabbed my bag and ran straight upstairs to my room. When I got there I locked and bolted the door I then emptied my back looking for a bandage when a slip of paper slipped out of my bag and landed on my bed I grabbed it and opened it. It read Edward Cullen 0778956514632 I grabbed my phone and typed it in and called it. After three rings Edward picked up. " hello who is this?" He said." it's Bella" I said tearfully. "What's wrong Bella?" He anxiously said " help me please" i begged him. " I'm on my way." And then he ended the call.
Hey guys sorry the chapter is late I've just finished my exams.😀
Megan