Rescue

SteelWing POV

It's been a week or two since I've been forced into the Decepticon warship. I looked like a lost cause. I was battered and broken. I was ready for the scrap heat. But I wouldn't give in. Knockout came in and I didn't look at him I didn't even flinch.

"You only have a few tests today...there not bad either..." He said. Over the two weeks I've been here I know he's changing around me. He looked over a little sad and then sigh injection the stuff he normally does and it use to badly burn my whole body but I can't feel a thing now. My eyes were pale and with not a lot of hope left In it. Then Megatron came in.

"How our patient today knockout" Megatron said and I growled when he came in."quite like normal. The tests haven't killed her yet. She's been in a lot of pain." He was cut off with my laughing. "Your fools...when My father finds me he's going to murder the two of you" I said and Megatron went up to me.

"I'll be surprised if he evens get onto the ship." He said in a growl obviously afraid of Optimus. And I smirk. "You fear us...you fear is primes" seeing right through him. The abilities I got from my tests have given me a lot. And seeing people emotions was a good one. He growls and punches me in he stomach. It didn't hurt me. I've been through worse then a punch.

"You won't give me the information I want..your use to us is running out" Megatron said and I smirked. "I don't fear death anymore...there are worse things to fear of" I smirk. I was battered,bruised, stripped of my dignity,have scars that will never go,the lost of hope, and no longer fearing death I've become a weapon and that's what Megatron fears.

"Carry on with your tests Knockout...don't care if it kills her just do ones that you think she can handle" Megatron said before leaving. Knockout sighs before going back to work with me. "We going to try something new then" he said with a smirk and then some green Energon came up. Synthetic Energon. "It's not finished isn't it" I said and he nodded.

"Your my test subject" knockout said before injecting it into me I groan in pain thinking I couldn't feel anything anymore.The pale blue in my eyes go green and I lose control but o can see what I am doing and I was   roaring in pain and I was braking the chains.

Scrap!" Knockout yells and left the cell locking the door. "Lord Megatron we seem to have an issue with SteelWing" I could hear and I was smashing on the cell door trying to get out.

The door opens and Predakihg was there. I've gotten close to Predaking and he knew how to calm me down but I wasn't in control so I couldn't react normally. I went to punch him but I hesitated and he ended up knocking me out.

Predaking POV

After knocking SteelWing out i caught her and sighed putting her back on the chains. "What did you do?" Megatron asked and I turn to face him "She has a weakness at the back of her neck don't know what wire but it shuts her down for about 5 minutes." I said and he nodded interestedly. "Knockout...no more synthetic Energon test on her...she's to dangerous" Lord Megatron told him and he nodded. "I would like to talk with Predaking alone" knockout said and I nodded and followed him to his medical bay. "There something about SteelWing biology I wanted to talk to you about" I look closely. "Her body structure is almost...Predacon-like now..I think I activated something in her body...she might be part Predacon" he said and I was stunned.

"How Do we activate it?" I asked. "CNA but it has to be Predacon CNA or I will not work" Knockout said and I nodded. I'm going to be a test monkey I know it. "It's up to you but I need some CNA off you but it's your cho-" He was cut off by blasters coming down the hall. "What's going on?" I said and tried to open the door but it was jammed. "WHAT?" I yelled trying To open it.