A relic only i understand

Ratchet Pov

I was looking around and everyone was up and about....even Bulk and he always the last up. i sigh and look to see Steelwing not here. I looked at everyone signals. She was in her room...her health was fine..her charge was really low. She worked all night again didn't she. A sighed escaped me again and I looked at the others. "Leave SteelWing in her room...she's exhausted by the looks of it" I said and everyone nodded and went back to there normal work.

"Optimus..."I said and he walked over. "I think another relic is being uncovered by the deceptions." I had a worry in my tone. "Arcee and bumblebee with me" Optimus said and they nodded. I activated the ground bridge and they left. "Is SteelWing ok doc?" Wheeljack asked noticing she isn't in the room. "She's fine. Just exhausted" I said going back to work.

"That means leaving her alone!" I added and Wheekjack sighed and put the face paint down. I heard a aww and it was Miko she was on Wheekjack shoulder. "Can you go clean up or something...do some fighting practise...you can use bulk as a target" I said and I heard a comment from Bulk and I chuckled. "COME ON BULK YOU CAN BEAT JACKIE ASS" Miko yelled and I sighed. "Mess anything and you clean it." I warned them and they walked off.

"Finally some peace and quite...wait...where smokescreen?" I looked around seeing Jack gone and I sighed. There going to be the death of me I know that for sure. I was working when the sound of SteelWing door open and I look over to her.

"Your awake?" I asked surprised. "Y-yea" she said nervously. Something happened. "Well...I got what you wanted me to decode and there coordinates...to something that should never be opened." She said and I stared at her. "What is it?" I asked and she looked down. "It's to something that could destroy this world..."she said and I froze.

"We need to keep this a secret just In case one of us get caught by Megatron. I haven't seen the coordinates so you keep it from me." I said and she nodded. "They can't get the Info from me anyway...there physic patch thing won't work on me...I've been built not to give info... So I downloaded a relic that will stop people from going in my memories and dreams." SteelWing said and I nodded.

"Keep this between us and us alone" I said and SteelWing nodded. "Anything you want me to do?" I said but then Optimus called in. "We need Emergancy back up" Optimus called in. And My face went blank. "The only Autobots in base are me and SteelWing Wheeljack and bulk are out so is smokescreen and Ultra Magnus is in not fit to fight" I said and SteelWing sighed and put her servos on her waist. "Send me in" She said.

SteelWing POV

"Send me in" I said to Ratchet. "You haven't been in battle for months...." Ratchet said and I sighed. "It was 2 months since I got kidnapped. I still know how to fight" I said and he sighed. "Optimus SteelWing will be backup and when Bulk wheeljack and smokescreen comes back I'll send them" Ratchet said and the bridge opens and I run through.

When I got to the other side...same situation with the star sabre but...I couldn't Seance the weapon. Must mean it's a deception relic or really hidden one. I saw Megatron and Optimus, Arachnid and Arcee and bumblebee and knockout. I felt the relic power and I ran towards it Megatron saw. "PROTECT THE RELIC" he yells and fliers and vehicon surrounded me as soon as I pick up the weapon. I laugh everyone froze and turned to me "I would stand down if I was you" I said aiming a stick at them. "Say hello to the staff of Alpha Trion" I said and everyone froze. "My eyes flash and I activate it. "You better run.." I said and the Vehicons vanish. I hear a yell and it was Arcee. I spun the staff and I slammed it into the ground. Suddenly Arachnid started getting pulled towards me. I made Arachnid give me eye contact before I thew her using the staff into Knockout and Bumblebee beeped something then a ground bridge came through and Predaking was there "ARCEE BUMBLEBEE BEHIND YOU" I yell and they dodged a tail crush. We gave each over eye contact and he growls and charges for me. I smirked and Slammed the staff into the ground making a wave of air go up and pushed Predaking away. Something caught my Audio receptors.

"Goodbye Optimus prime" I heard Megatron but when the Sword came down Optimus caught it giving me a perfect target. I imagine a sword and that's what the staff does. I throw it hitting Megatron and stabbing him. He growls and then before taking the relic it appeared back in my hand. "SteelWing." Megatron growled and kicked Optimus and he started walking towards me.

He went into a charge. I just stood there. I image I was a ghost and nothing can touch me. Megatron went through me. I smirked at his shocked face. I swung the staff it changed into a hammer as I swung and Megatron went flying. "STEELWING LETS GO!" Dad yelled and I ran. Megatron has a perfect shot of my back and that's what he did. "STEELWING!" Bumblebee screeched in beep. Then Predaking step in front of me and took the hit.

He screeches at Megatron. "YOU TRAITOR!" Megatron yells and shot Predaking again and he fell. "PREDAKING GET UP!" I scream and Megatron got closer. I growled and I spun the staff and a blue force field went around me and Predaking. It was zapping at my strength and it was painful when Megatron shot at the shield. "SteelWing you have to go." Predaking said and I shook my head.

"I'm not getting a friend die because of me...not again.." I said and Megatron got closer. "Megatron!" A voice yelled and Dad charged into Megatron. "PREDAKING GET UP!" I yell he tries but nothing. "Transform" I said and he went into bot mode. Doing my best I kept the shield up and dragging Predaking to the bridge. When I made sure Predaking was in base I swung the staff and made a burst of wind that went in the middle of the 2 bots fighting one thew Megatron far the other got dad Closer to the ground bridge and we ran through.

Blasters were on Predaking and I ran in front. "Stop he's friend not foe!" I yell but they didn't put the blasters down. "He almost scrapped us!" Bulk yelled. Looks like there back. "He's the one that saved my life." I said and turned to Predaking. "Sorry about your hand.." Predaking turned to Ultra Magnus and he looked up.

"I fell for the Decepticons and I was a fool" Predaking said and I turn to the others. "I've been friends with him since I met him on the Decepticon warship...and he saved my life on cybertron as well" I said and everyone froze. "What are you on about?" Dad asked. "I got separated as a sparkling and I met a sparkling Predacon. He saved me...but ended his spark to do so." I said looking up at Predaking.

"If he's staying no transforming in here...it's a nightmare enough that we have bulk." Ratchet said and me,bumblebee and smokescreen burst out laughing. "Hey!!" Bulk yelled and Predaking chuckled. "Ratchet does that mean?" I asked and he nodded. "I don't mind him staying...he has nowhere else to go" Ratchet said and I looked at dad.

"He may stay..." And I cheered. Predaking smiles. "Thank you Optimus prime" he said and dad nodded. I grab Predaking arm. "I'll show you where you will stay!" And I dragged him to our biggest bedroom we had and he looked around. "You should be able to transform in here if not...I'll adjust it." I said and he nodded. "I have too go Ratchet needs me so make yourself comfy" I said and I ran over to the others.

"What's wrong?" I asked and dad picked up the staff. "It won't activate to me."he said and I took it and my eyes flash and it activates. "I see" Ratchet said and sat me on the medical bed and shined his light into my optics. "Alpha Trion left the encryptions in her optics. That's why they flash when activated." Ratchet said and I look at the staff. "It only works for you" Smoke said and I looked at the hunk of junk. "It needs...something added to it. I sighed and relax I close my optics and sat the staff in front of me. Then it glows and changes. It was beautiful. A ivy like pattern going up it and at the top a Sapphire that is in the shape of a crescent moon.

 A ivy like pattern going up it and at the top a Sapphire that is in the shape of a crescent moon

"Wow" bee beeped and I open my optics. I stood and picked up the staff. A little wobbly. "Easy SteelWing...no more using it" Ratchet said and I nodded. "We just found the weapon that will win us the war." I said hold the staff in he air.