Recovery (part 2)

Saw this cute picture of Optimus as a sparkling and I died. Anyway on with the chapter.

SteelWing POV

After I heard what everyone said I snuck out and went for a drive. This is affecting me to much and it's threatening the safety of the others. I was at 150 and then I transformed and slid to a stop at a canyon. I sat down and I look out to the sunrise. "Everyone properly looking for me" I muttered.

After a few minutes for just staring at the sunrise I heard something coming...something fast. It sounds like a jet but I didn't move. I just sat there ignoring the world. Not even looking behind me and seeing what's there. It transformed and landed. "Go away." I said and I heard a sigh and a servo went on my shoulder plate.

Their digits were long and sharp knowing it wasn't Autobot. At first i thought it was Megatron until he spoke. "Sorry to interrupt but I was hoping you can help  me" I turn and imminently hugged him.

It was Predaking. "Where have you been?" I asked and another sigh came out. "Megatron looking for the Autobots so I couldn't get away." I looked up at him and broke out hug. "If you get caught- Megatron will have no  reason to snuff your spark" I said backing away.
"You have to leave!" I yelled and he sighed. "Ok..BU-" I cut him off.

"the others are coming you have to leave!" I yell and he flinched. "GO!" I yelled and he transformed and  flew off. I suddenly went into vehicle mode and went from 0 to 200 in a few seconds and I can easily loose them. But dad was faster then normal and followed after. We went past trees and dirt roads. Until I finally lost him and transformed by a lake.

Optimus POV

I lost her and I sighed."I might know where she might be." Bumblebee beeped and I looked over to him. "I need to go alone I promised to keep that place our special area" he said and I sighed and nodded. "Ratchet we need a bridge" I said and a blue purple and green vortex appears and we walk through.

SteelWing POV

I say you the lake it was beautiful. Me and bee found it in the forest on a scouting mission we took. For jasper...it was really really beautiful.

I watched as the waterfalls dance into the lake and the water was as clear as day

I watched as the waterfalls dance into the lake and the water was as clear as day. And untouched by humans...it is at the heart of this forest and it's beating proudly of the creation it made. It...calmed me. I blocked everything out. Everything that happened. Everything was gone apart from the Autobots and the humans.

Life would've been perfect like that. I saw two swans land on the water. The male was black as the night sky the female as white as the full moon. They looked perfect for each over. There spark mates and they sitting on the water. I smiled as I watch them give affection to each over.

Complete opposites but they don't care

Complete opposites but they don't care. Something I should take into account. I sighed and it caused the swans to fly away. Into the sky...like angels. I laid down and watched the clouds. Miko was also with me one time and We would watch the clouds for hours. Just talking.

Of course we didn't stay quite for 3 seconds because of Miko but when I came with bee. It was just nice to look up at it. When the clouds take shape we like to cloud watch..and see who will win and how many cloud things we can pick. That was the good times...before I became a prime. After I became a prime I felt different like I didn't want to play games anymore or...spend time racing with Miko Jack and raf In the back.

There all gone now...just distance memory...I wanted to be noticed...but not like this. I sigh and I heard something transform. I turned my helm and it was bumblebee.
I went back to watching the clouds and then bee spoke..well beeped. "Why did you run away?" Bee said and I sighed. "I didn't want to deal with the others..especially  when they found out about what happened" I looked away.

"How did you deal with it?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "How did you deal with Megatron after he ripped your voice box out?" I asked and he sighed in his bee like voice. "I feared him...for a long time. But..I remembered what Ratchet told me once. 'You may lose your path on us but never on yourselves from here the fight will be your own' and I didn't realise what it meant at that time but I do now" Bumblebee said and I sat up and look at him.

"I'm sorry I ran away." I said and he sat up to. "It's not your fault...and Megatron will know what when I end him myself" Bee said and I smiled. "How about we race back to base...just us two...to make you happy" bee said in his childish tone and I laughed and nodded. Then we both ran at the same time and I transformed first giving me the head start with bee following behind.

It was a few hours and I did a hard brake just outside base. "Can You first please" I said a little shy to go in. "If you say so." He said and we walked in. Bee walked into view first I stood back for a moment. Then Miko voice came out. "Did you find her bee?" She asked and bee beeped something. "Translator?!?!?" Miko yelled and I walked into view and Smokescreen saw me first. "SteeWing!" Smoke yelled and ran over. "Hiya.." I said and Miko looked at me. "YES YOUR NOT DEAD!" She yelled.

My smile didn't get a chance to appear and I look at dad and uncle walking out and they froze."SteelWing your back" Ultra Magnus said keeping his cool. "May I have a word?" Dad asked straight after. I sighed and nodded and went for a walk wth him.

"I know your mad-" I was interrupted (rude much 😂). "I'm not mad...not at you. I'm just worried...why didn't you tell me?" He asked and I sighed. "I had a feeling you would do a Wheeljack..and go after Megatron" I said rolling my optics. "But i realised how stupid it was" I sighed and he stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry I know how you feel...I use to fear Megatron...not of him. But for him...I feared he would go like this after-" he cut himself off. "Anyway...talk to Ratchet or bumblebee more...they know how it feels to fear like you do" he said and we made it to my bedroom. "Get some rest...you need it" and I nodded and we left it as that.

I ignored my father orders and went onto the laptop. Ratchet gave me something that needed decoding and dad had no idea how to. Or that he been to busy to. So I worked almost all night on this until I was forced into Recharge.