Deception

SteelWing POV

"You must be out of your fragging mind! Your not going into the hands of Megatron" Ratchet yells and I rolled my optics and then dad spoke. "I agree with Ratchet...Megatron can easily snuff your spark" he said. Then I spoke up. "BUT! I know Megatron to well and he will do anything to get a prime or a powerful warrior on his side...and he can't kill me unless he knows about the matrix." I said.

"And I bet he doesn't" I said and Bumblebee spoke up. "Ratchet,Optimus she has a good point..Megatron won't know how to kill SteelWing and she's the only one Megatron has a huge interest in" Bee beeped and that put me a little of edge. Then Ratchet sighed. "What's your brilliant plan then?" Ratchet said and I smirked and looked at the screen.

"So the plan is that me and dad will go on a mission and let's say we have a full of blown argument...knowing Soundwave he will be recording all of it and will show Lord Megatron. I'll end up aiming my blaster at dad and possibly shoot him." I smirked. "then I'll drive off. They will find me and I'll 'join' the Decepticons.
I'm expecting it will take a while for them to trust me but once they do. I'll be allowed into the network and I will download it all and send it to you" I explained and Smokescreen looks at the screen.

"What if we meet you when we are on a mission" he asked and I sighed. "I'm going to have to attack you...I won't do as much damage as I could but enough to look believable" I said and he nodded. "How long will this take?" Uncle Magnus asked and I thought about it. "6/7 weeks max...it's mostly earning there trust so Soundwave doesn't keep an eye on me. as soon as I send the Decepticon data I have to get out as soon as possible."

"If not they will properly catch me" I said and they nodded. "I'm still not sure about any of this" Bulk said. "But it's the only Choice we have" bee beeped and then. "You all need to get your acting skills on then!" Miko yells and I smirked.
"Me and Optimus won't need lessons... I think primes are great actors" I smirked down to Miko and she laughs. Ratchet sighed and gave in.

"I'm setting coordinates for a abandon Energon mine just outside Australia. DONT GET YOURSELF KILLED!"Ratchet yelled the last part and I nodded in fear of the wrench (XD)."Put on your best acting voice dad" I smirked and we drove through.

I knew the acting started as soon as we entered and so did dad. "I thought you said it had plenty of Energon?" I said and he sighed. "We must have read the reading wrong." Dad said and I smirked mentally. Good acting. I could feel someone presence so did dad and we kept going. "Watch out" I muttered and he nodded. After a few moments fliers and Vehicons came down and we nodded and fought.

After they were dealt with I saw Soundwave from the corner of my optic and I sighed and turned to dad. "What's the point of this anymore?!?" I said and dad removed his face plate. "We trying to protect this world" he said I rolled my optics. "Maybe if you were able to finish Megatron back on cybertron we would still have our home!"I yelled. I see it in his optics. Am I really hurting him? "SteelWing..." He tries to stop but I interrupted him.

"Even after we lost cybertron you had PLENTY of changes to scrap Megatron but you didn't!" I yelled and then the prime lost his temper and that surprised me. "Where the hell were you turning those times?!? In stasis in space while everyone was dying." He said. I can't tell if he's meaning it or not.

"It wasn't my falut! The only reasons that happened is because you couldn't finish the war on cybertron! We lost a fragging planet over a war between you and Megatron over personal reasons!" I yelled and the prime sighed. "Maybe if someone was a better warrior and coder we would have won this war faster...your a pathetic excuse for a prime" he said and I froze. That hit me hard...even if he didn't mean it. That hurt. "Whatever!" I aimed my blaster and shot at him he got hit and stumbled back and I changed to vehicle mode and drove.