Energon and Holoforms

SteelWing POV
I was driving through the canyons until I hear Ratchet in my comm. "SteelWing we need you back a base in locking onto your coordinates. "Don't bother Ratchet I'll drive back and also I need to check something out." I said and carried on driving until I came upon a mine.

"Just grab as much as you can and book it" I muttered before entering with my blaster and sword in hand. I come upon Energon that had not been touched by Deceptions. "Perfect" I muttered before I started mining.

After an hour I got the Energon and it was a scrap load of it as well I called for base "SteelWing to base do you copy?" I asked as Ratchet came to the comm. "yes I am here SteelWing what is it" Ratchet asked. A blast goes right past my face.

"Scrap" I muttered. "Emergancy ground bridge!!" I yell and it appeared. I shot some Energon as I went into the ground bridge as it explodes and I bring my trailer I borrowed off Dad and everyone watched as I drove through with an exploding not far behind. I transform from vehicle to bot and slid and stopped the trailer from braking anything and Ratchet closed it in time.

"SteelWing you ok? And what was that explosion?!?" Ratchet Bombarded me with questions."Calm it Doc give the newbie a brake" I hear a bot I haven't met he was white with red and green stripes. "I know you.." I said and he looked at me. "What?" He said a little shocked. But changed the subjected.

"What's in the trailer?" He asked. "Lots and lots of Energon." I said and Dad looked at me."Arcee bumblebee and Smokescreen start unloading the Energon. "It's raw so watch it" I said and they nodded and walked over to the trailer. "And the explosion?" Dad asked and I looked up. "I scraped the mine so the Deceptions couldn't get any more Energon but I mined most of it" I said and he nodded.

---3 hours later---
It's been a few hours and I've been watching the children play car games when Ratchet walked over. "SteelWing I want you to come with me...there're something I need to install into your system." Ratchet said. I was confused and curious so I went over.

"What's this about Ratch?" I asked sitting on the medical bed. "Have you ever heard of Haloforms?" He asked as he stared to work. "Yea doesn't give us transformers human forms of some sort?" I asked and he nodded. "You don't have one so I am going to give you one" Ratchet said and hit one of my nerves that made me flinch. Ratchet chuckled. "Best trick in the book" he muttered and finished.

"Ok...try and transform into your haloform." Ratchet said and I changed to my vehicle mode. "Ok...now what?" I asked and it got the kids attention and we're watching. "Think about....Miko or a human girl" Ratchet said and I focused on Miko and when transformed into a 15 year old girl I was about 5,2 my eyes Ocean blue with a tint of pink and had Baby blue hair.

Miko or a human girl" Ratchet said and I focused on Miko and when transformed into a 15 year old girl I was about 5,2 my eyes Ocean blue with a tint of pink and had Baby blue hair

(You)

"Wow" Miko said as I stepped out of my car. "Your hot!" Miko yelled and I burst out laughing. I've been on earth long enough to understand their language. "Thanks Miko" I said laughing. "It a easy way to get into public human areas on missions and to protect the humans at school" Dad begins and I look at Jack Miko and Raf. I walk up to them and grab the controller "always wanted to play a game" I said and look at Raf. "Wanna go?" I said with a smirk and Raf laughed and grabbed the other controller and we started playing.