Decepticons

(Picture made me smile)

SteelWing POV

It's been 2 weeks since I've 'joined' the Decepticons and I think I have almost there entire trust..I think I hurt Wheeljack to much. He didn't realise about the plan and yea. It got really really bad. Dad was able to get Wheeljack out of there and I am so thankful. I haven't had a good word to them in weeks. And I didn't get a change to say sorry to dad about the argument. I knew I went to far.

I was in the lab because I've been assigned to be Knockout's assistant since brakedown is on life support from an attack that went badly. I've been doing my best to fix brakedown but not a lot could be done. I think knockout isn't taking it to well. But this means it gave me full access to the Decepticon data base and figured out there big plan. Megatron making an army of dead Predacons by using dark Energon.

I can't report to the base because it will blow my cover. The only two mechs that don't trust me are Navyblade and starscream. And they been giving me daggers when I pass them. Navy blue the nickname I gave him was only jealous over the fact that I'm related to a real Predacon when he's only a knockoff. And I teased him the whole time. Why?

Because I have become a high ranking officer then him. In a matter of 2 weeks I've been pulled to almost the top with Soundwave shockwave and starscream ahead obviously. Megatron summoned me and I walked through the halls. I have realised I've grown. Predacon body properly but Starscream say I'm about the same higher as cliffjumper. I growled when he mentions his name.

He has no right to call him. After he sniffed his spark. As I went down the corridors the Vehicons and fliers would move out of my way. They fear me. And they should. Because I'm going to do the most traitorous thing in the history of Decepticons. And that's saying something. I entered the throne room. And I see starscream, shockwave, navy blue and Soundwave. I bowed to Megatron. "My lord...you have summoned me?" I asked and he taps his digits on the arm of his throne and rose. "You have been a lot of help around the Decepticon ship..and I believe it's time to put the Decepticon insignia on your arm."he said and I nodded.

They fell right into my hand. After the Decepticon insignia is on I will have complete trust over the war Lord and his troupers. "I am honoured my lord" i said and he smirked. He was amused by something. "You will also be taking starscream place as my second In command. And I froze. He trusts me that much?!?! And starscream face is the same. "M-master what will I be then?" He asked and I smirked. "Commander of your armada you will still have" he said and shockwave had a smirk on his face? He's always hated Starscream but who doesn't.

"Nice to see a change in command my lord...it is logical" shockwave said and the seeker looked mad at me. I just gave him a smirk as we stare daggers at each over. "Now I would like SteelWing and shockwave to go into the mines there a Predacon bone in one of them" Megatron brought our attention back. "Yes my lord" I said and Soundwave made a bridge appear and me and shockwave walk through. I head the seeker mutter something as he left and I rolled my Optics.

"Lord Megatron trusts you wisely" Shockwave said and I nodded. "He trust me to much...something is up" I said and he looked at me. "It could be logical that it is a test of your trust and ability" he said and I nodded. "I'll use my Predacon mode to track the bone if it's in here" I said and transform. "I shall need to get use to this" he said and I nodded. "I closed my optics and searched. After a while I sighed.

"Nothing here" I said after I transformed back to bot mode. "Another cave I guess is logical" Shockwave said and we walked to the next mine. After about an hour of mine searching we can upon the last cave. I felt the Predacon bone and collected it. "We shall bring it back to Lord Megatron." I said and I throw it to him. "It's illogical that you will not take the prize?" He asked and I rolled my optics. "I do not care for prizes I only care that our Lord has the Predacon bone and not argue over who should get the prize like a 5 decade old sparkling" I hissed and shockwave nodded.

The ground bridge opened. "That illogical... The bridge is not ours." Shockwave said and I got into stance. "Autobots" I said with venom in my voice. Showing that I despise them even though I don't. "I shall keep them busy take the bone to our Lord" I said and Shockwave said before he ran into the bridge. All 8 Autobots came out. I got into battle stance. I changed Predacon and so did Predaking. And we headlock into each over.

"Get the Energon!" Predaking yelled and they ran into the cave. I slammed Predaking into the wall. I couldn't stop acting I knew someone was watching. He screeches in pain and snap grabbing my neck. :we can talk nobody can understand us: Predaking said pinning me to the floor. :how is everyone?: I asked and he growled. As the act. :Ratchet and Optimus haven't been the same since you left. Ultra Magnus is fine..the humans are also worried sick: Predaking said and I smiled. :since I am here the Decepticons are building a space bridge to bring dead Predacons back: I said and he growled.

:Optimus was right. Your not safe from Megatron not even in death: he said and I sighed. :the others are coming you better leave: I said and he sighed. :this might hurt: he said and I bit down hard into my neck and I screeched. And he slammed me into the wall. I see the others leave in the bridge. I changed to bot and leaned on the side of the wall. "Soundwave I need a bridge. And medical help." I said and as soon as it opened Shockwave and Soundwave came out and helped me into the bridge.

"The traitor did this didn't he" Megatron said. We were in the medical lab and knockout was fixing me up. "What great second in command you are" starscream said coming in I growled at him. "Did better then you did...I didn't die" I mocked him and he cursed me and left the room. "Got some guts taking him on" knockout said in a chuckle. "That pathetic thing? Please" I grumbled and Megatron chuckled.

"I'm sorry that they took the Energon Lord Megatron. The Predacon had me in a tight situation" I said and he put his servo up. "It is fine. Don't forget you are still a sparkling and Predaking is a full grown Predacon. I would see why he would taken the upper hand. But you got me the Predacon bone I asked for" he said and I look at shockwave examining it. I shock of pain hit as knockout hit a nerve. "Watch it" I growled as he finished. "Don't want me to miss now do we" he smirked and put the tools back in his bag.

"Your done..." Knockout muttered and I clicked my neck and stood. "Am I dismissed?" I asked Megatron and he nodded. "Thank you my lord" I said and walked back to my berthroom. I groaned and felt pain in my neck. Could've been a little softer. Suddenly a servo grabs my arm and pulls me into another room. And I get slammed to the floor. "What the allspark!" I yelled and it was the one and only starscream.

"I would shut it sparkling" he warned with his plaster pointed at me. "What do you want screamer? I growled and that's when I felt pain on my faceplate. THAT RAT BACKHANDED ME! "Big mistake" I growled. We started to fight. Screamer got a good few hits in me. Scary thing about him is that he's unpredictable he does things with no warning. And that scares me. His punch sent me out of the room making a crash. He set his rocket at me but I caught it and I used all my strength to turn it and send it out of the ship.

I heard pedes comeong towards us. And I growled grabbing starscream as Megatron came running in. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" He yelled. "Ask him he attacked first" I growled. My face still stung from the backhand. Megatron helped me to stand and we looked at starscream. "Get out of my ship before I snuff your spark." He threatened with the most venom I've ever heard him.

He turned to me. "Did he hurt you?" He asked as we walked to my berthroom. (Megatron being nice?) I rubbed my faceplate I flinched at first. "That backstabbing seeker has a slap" I growled as we reached my berthroom "try to sleep on it.." Megatron said having his servos behind his Back and then walking away. "Today can't get anyway worse" I muttered and went with my work. I almost have the whole data base downloaded it's the more delicate places that are hard to get to. I sighed and carry on with my work.

I hope the other are ok.

A/N Ok that chapter finished I still need some help we still having issues doing romantic stuff because NOBODY COMMENTING!! Atm it's:
Bumblebee-1 point
Wheekjack-1 point
Predaking-0 points
Smokescreen-0 points
I NEED VOTES!!!