Epilogue Of Part One

Oh jeez, where do I begin? After we got married, it was a real shocker. Like the media went berzerk and the glamberts were like WHAT?! I didn't realize back then that I was going to become a grand impact on the media.

Years later, Tommy got married to guess who? Of course! Ashley! I never thought that they would even think about getting together since they fight constantly. But they are such a great couple honestly.

Oh! And about the company, Colton got fired from being a wacko, since he did way too much drugs and drank a lot. He threatened my family constantly. So, I made a music record company myself, and it resulted to be very successful. Adam kept on succeeding. His voice didn't change. We decided to still stay in LA but visited Greece occasionally for vacation with our daughter.

She's a beauty and a daddy's girl. She has those beautiful blue eyes like her daddy and thick brown hair like mine. She has my personality but has Adam's beauty. She is 4 years old now, living life to her fullest. My mom is obsessed with her and keeps on asking for her. Since Adam goes on tours and other things artists do, he leaves her with my mom so my little girl can go to school. We love her so so much. I had her when I was 26, 3 years after our wedding. At first I didn't want a child, but then I realized that I really did. So boom, thus our daughter was born.

Life for Adam and I, has been great and an adventure. We still have our moments of us time, and yes, we still love each other greatly. I remember our times together as if they were yesterday, if only! But all the mistakes and ridiculousness I have done in the beginning, I have no regrets and I wouldn't change a single thing to make it different. I loved my life.

This is goodbye for now.