Can the day get crazier?

Eva's POV

I woke up much earlier than usual since today is the day I will work with my new friends. Coffee was the first thing I desired the most because without my coffee, I feel that something is missing. I have always felt that way but I never knew what it was.

I took my sips of coffee but I felt I was missing an accessory I always wore. Ah! My bracelet I made when I was 15 years old. I made it exactly like how I made it for Adam so incase we meet, he will see who was the creator of the bracelet. But I'm pretty sure Adam will never wear it since it was along time ago. Oh well, time to head to work. I drove to Orion records trying to look for parking, but then I realized that I can now park in the employee parking space! Finally, I am now a step closer to getting near my goal! I went to the building waving to Claire who has been so kind on my first day.

"Good luck!" Claire shouted.

I mouthed a thank you and smiled. When I got to the studio, nobody was there. Of course I had to be the first one to be at the studio.Note the sarcasm. I organized the studio for Adam and the band so they don't think this is a dirty place. After 20 minutes, the door opened.

"Hi Eva!" shouted Colton.

"Hey! How was your morning?" I asked.

"Meh, just another day. Traffic and more traffic. It never ends! And you?" He asked.

"Well compared to yours,  I had an easy morning."

We talked a bit but then Colton left to the machine to check if it wasn't broken for today. Adam, Ashley, and Tommy arrived in time to rehearse and perhaps even record them.

"Hello Eva!" Ashley greeted.

"Hi Ash! Ready to start creating music?!"

"More ready than ever! Right Tbone?"

"Yeah yeah. Can we please just get it over with?" Tommy asked.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ey Tommy?" Colton asked with a smirk.

Tommy faced him while rolling his eyes. What made him so sour?

"Hi Eva! I apologize for Tommy here....he's just meh today." Adam apologized.

"It's alright. I understand, not everyday is our day. Now let's create magic!" I cheered.

Adam went to the mic while the others went to their guitars. They tuned their guitars and vocals. After all that tuning, Adam sang Wildest Moments by Jessie Ware. They absolutely nailed it perfectly!

"Alright, so what song are we gonna record for today?" Colton asked.

"Well, we can record Never Close Our Eyes. It'll be great for today!" Adam suggested.

"Yeah! Let's do that one Colton!! Oh please please!" I begged.

"Alright. Then let's do this."

We practiced it before anything permanent came to play. Oh how I love to hear the sound of his voice making my body full of goosebumps and pleasure. Colton made a few adjustments to his voice which sounded great! But it was a bit off in my opinion.

"Alright guys! That was a hit!" Colton said when the song finished.

They all ran up to us to hear how the song went.

"Wow! This sounds wicked!" Ashley said with shock.

"My day has just been made. Thanks Colton" Adam thanked.

"Yeah its alright." Tommy said.

"I like it but honestly, I think it could be better." I confessed.

"Whataya mean?" Adam asked.

"Here, Colton, may I adjust some things?" I asked.

Colton nodded. I made a few changes here and there making it sound smooth and real.

"Okay, so what I did is that I made it without autotune and also that we could here Adam's angelic voice, so here is how it sounds now." I explained.

I let the music play and saw Tommy with a big smile on his face.

"Now that's what I call wicked!" Tommy said with pride.

"My gosh! It sounds soooo good! I didn't know it could be better!" Ashley stated.

Adam didn't say a single word but the huge smile on his face said it all. Well as for Colton, he was ultimately shocked on how well it sounded.

"Well, shall I say, you did an excellent job today Eva." Colton said.

"It was nothing, you did most of the work, so you get the credit."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we should celebrate tonight of our first day. We ended it successfully. I invite you all to a night club! Its all on me. How does that sound?" Colton proposed.

"Sounds hella good! I can drink all night!" Tommy cheered.

"Ok we're in." Ash and Adam agreed in unison.

They looked at me almost asking if I agreed too.

"Alright, alright I'm in. But I'm staying sober. I want to remember this night forever."