If I Lose Myself While Being Shady

If you haven't already, I continued the ending for you lovely Glamily and readers in the previous chapter. Enjoy! This is hopefully my last authors note.

Eva's POV

 I woke up to the brightness of the sun illuminating from the slide door glass. I was glad I still had my shirt on which was a big plus on my part. I felt icky and decided to shower, but as I moved, my body ached from everything he did last night. He was not kidding when he said that it was going to be rough for me. I literally had to hold onto the walls by how sore I felt. I heard Adam moving and turned around to check if I didn't wake him up from my whimpers. He was faced down and looked up. His fluffy hair was everywhere and he blinked a couple times, and when he saw me against the wall, he laughed.

"I did a great job didn't I?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll say." I replied.

I made it to the shower and felt so good when the nice luke-warm water touched my skin. Adam knocked on the door.

"Eva?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Um, Tommy and Ash are here." 

"Oh okay. I'll be right out." 

"Alright, we'll be in the living room."

I turned off the shower and dried myself with a towel nearby and dressed into a regular tee and sports short. I walked out of the bedroom and headed to the living room to see Ash and Tommy talking to Adam. Adam was already fixed up. His hair was combed and wore casual yet spunky looking clothes with cologne to cover up any stenches that should not be revealed. Compared to me, I looked like a tomboy with no sense of fashion. Ash came up and hugged me.

"How are you doing little one?" She asked with such concern.

"I'm doing very well acutally. And you two?" I asked back referring to her and Tommy.

"Better than ever!" Tommy replied winking at Ash.

I smiled. Ash and I sat on a nearby couch.

"So Tommy and I are going back to his house so he can help me get my bags. Is that alright?" Adam asked.

"Of course. You don't need permission, Adam. You still have your rights to go out." I assured him.

"Aww alright then. I'll be back, okay?" He said coming up to me and kissed me on the top of my head.

I nodded.

Ash and I watched as Tommy and Adam walked out of the house. She looked back at me with glee.

"I'm so glad that you two made up! I knew you two couldn't give up each other so easily." 

"Me too. I'm really glad we got back on our feet."

She grinned. 

It was silent for a bit and she raised her eyebrows showing that she was going to ask a question.

"So what did you two do yesterday?" 

"Umm... well we went down to the Pier and got on some rides, played a few games, and went into the ocean at night and..umm..yeah. That's pretty much it..." I told her.

"Really? That's it? I would expect more but I guess there was more in between the lines of your day yesterday. But what about at night? What did you guys do?" She asked.

I hesitated to answer.

"I ate chocolate?..." I responded.

"Oh right. I'm getting a bit nosy now. Don't worry, I won't ask any more further questions." She replied.