Guys...I have a boyfriend...

Eva's POV

The second I accepted his offer, he hugged me ever so tightly.

"I promise to be there and love you every second of the day." He promised.

I hope so. I thought to myself. He pulled back and I opened my door.

"Goodnight, sweetie." He said with a cute smile.

"Goodnight, Coltie."

After I closed the door, I looked through the peep hole and saw him so happy as if he won a trophy. Was I valuable as a trophy? I have no clue.

My heart was racing and my face hurt of how much I was smiling. I finally had a boyfriend after so many years! I think I was way too happy because I danced and danced to every happy song there was. I just couldn't believe it.

But that sadly ended when I thought it through.

How do I stay in a relationship? How do I treat him? How do I stop myself from getting jealous? How do I tell the gang? What if we broke up, will things be alright?

I needed answers but these answers are answers I have to find out for myself. Well I know the answer to one thing. I don't get jealous because as I was single, I learned to always listen to your partner and to communicate and not to assume stuff. That's what ends a relationship.

I needed advice from someone who has had a relationship longer than a year. I don't even know. Oh wait I do.

Adam.

This man has been Sauli for nearly 3 years! I can ask him for advice and see how it goes from there.

Hi Adam! I need some advice.

Oh hey! And what do you need advice on?

Well let's just say a friend of mine just got a new boyfriend, but this is her first boyfriend. And she doesn't know what to do nor how to keep her boyfriend. Any advice?

What your "friend" should know is that she should always remind him how much she loves him and that she will be there for him when he needs her. Also, don't only tell him, demonstrate it. When I say 'demonstrate', I don't mean intercourse, but make him breakfast,  write love letters, watch his favorite movies and or play video games. Brag about him to your friends.

Wow. You are a total expert. Thank you so so much! She will benefit a lot from this.

My pleasure! But if you don't mind asking, what's your friend's name?

.........Are you ready for this?

Yeah! Tell me!

Her name is Eva.

Wait what?

Yeah. I have a boyfriend now!!!

Are you kidding?

No! I'm dead serious! :D

Oh. Who is this lucky fellow?

Hm. I don't know if I should say it.

Please tell me! I wanna know.

Well you don't like him. That's your hint.

Please don't tell me thats it's Colton. Please don't tell me.

Fine, I won't tell you.

Oh no. I don't approve of him! Why him?

Well he said that he actually liked me and wanted to spend time with me so he can get to know me better. He really cares.