I fell for you

Ch.5

Adam's POV of that day.

I woke up with a heavy start in the morning. I couldn't sleep all night, nervous and anxious on how the record company will turn out and whether if I will like it or not. I suppose I should like it since it has been the most successful company around...right?

Well today was the day to check it out. I woke up with the curtains open, where sunlight has shined on my face and room. I sat up and saw how lovely my room was. It was dark and cozy. My bed was a king bed made right for a king, and maybe his queen. I sat on the edge of my bed, trying to stop myself from going back to sleep. The bathroom seemed so far away, but in reality, it was in my master bedroom.

I walked down the steps of my bed, and yes, there was steps that lead to my bed. I took a quick shower and stepped out with a white towel wrapped around my waist. I picked up my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth to feel the tingle of the mint that I was dying to encounter so I wouldn't be insecure about being face-to-face with someone with a stinky breath.

The clothes I picked out was comfy and it looked a lot like the outfit I wore in video of BTIKM video of the light side of me. Except it was a blue color, not beige. I picked this outfit especially so it can represent that I had two sides and so that the company will know that they have to handle my both sides. Not to sound bi-polar, but yes, that's why I chose this outfit.

A croissant and coffee was enough to satisfy my nervous appetite, but whatever. I called the manager of Orion Records to make sure that if Colton, the music composer, knows that I'm coming over today.

“Oh you are coming over today?! I thought you said on the 26th of July?!” said the manager.

“No sir, I clearly said the 25th. I can come tomorrow if you can't to-”

“Of course not! Please come over, it would be a delight.”

“Okay, remember to call Colton so he won't flip as much.”

“Alright Mr. Lambert. Have a good day.”

“Thank you and the same to you.”

We hung up the phone and I headed my way out the door and to my car. It was a smooth drive to the building, and it was a warm day. Maybe I shouldn't have worn this outfit. I walked towards the building slowly, since the courtyard was beautiful! Until the paparazzi swooped in.

“Adam, why did you leave Smash Records?”

“Adam, are you dating someone?”

“Adam, will you like this place and create better music?”

The questions really were a pain in the ass. They keep getting into your business and they stalk you and take pictures of you! Is that even legal? It shouldn't be! I'm just like a regular person who seeks to live their life.

But there was one paparazzi who just needed to push everyone out of the way to ask this one question:

”Adam, thousands of people say that you sing horrible and you are nothing but trash, what do you say about that?”

I turned around and replied,

”Well honestly, like every human, we each have opinions and that inaccurate statistic won't affect me in any way shape or form. I sing for my pleasure and for the people who do love me. And like what my mom always says,'If someone doesn't like you, kill them with kindness.'”

I walked away with a smile. I passed the security guards and entered the building who had air conditioning. I asked for assistance to Colton's room.