Chokehold

Adam's POV

I tell her that it's her fault, I tell her that she doesn't love me, I tell her that she can go on without me, I tell her that she ruined us. She tells me that she did nothing wrong, she tells me that she truly loves me, she tells me that she needs me, she tells me that we are not ruined. I don't believe her. It's not that I don't believe her, it's that I can't believe her. 

I see her now on her knees sobbing her eyes out, begging and begging that I'd stay. Begging that I wouldn't leave her. Begging that I would believe her. 

I packed my luggage while Eva was behind the closed door crying. I hate to see and hear her cry, she rarely cried. But she knew what she had done. I finished packing, I opened the door and Eva would hug me around my waist hoping I would stay. It wasn't working, so she grabbed my leg like a 3 year old. I didn't dare look at her, knowing that I would go back to her. I demanded her to let go, she refused everytime. Tommy arrived to pick me up from my house. I yelled out to Tommy to help me get Eva to let go of my leg. He grabbed her by the waist but  she was holding on tight. He poked her sides and she let go in an instant. Tommy was holding onto her. "Just go to my house, I'll catch up later in your car." He told me. I got into the car and started the engine. I looked at her one last time, she was hugging Tommy, and when she saw me, she dug her face into Tommy's chest. Tommy was holding on to her as if she were his. It should have been that way. I then drove off.

Two Months Later

" Wanna go somewhere, Adam?" Tommy asked me.

I got up from his couch and looked at him.

"Where are you planning to go?" I asked him.

Tommy thought about it and hesitated.

"You got me there..." 

I groaned. I grabbed another bottle of whiskey and chugged it down.

"Whoa! Slow it down! It's 10 in the morning, Adam! I know that I'm a big drinker, but that's me. You are starting to get bad again, Adam." He said.

"Shut up. Nobody asked you to be my mom. Go leave me..." I snapped.

"Fine, but if you get sick and start throwing up, don't call me to help you out." He warned.

I mimicked him and he seemed a slight bit irritated. But I don't care. He left me alone in the house. I saw that he greeted Ashley with a kiss. I didn't know they digged each other. I looked at the bracalet that once meaned something great to me, but then I stopped, knowing I'd be upset. I went to the cabinet and found more bottles and started chugging them all down.

"Damn Tommy was hiding all the liquid made from heaven away from me." I mumbled.

I stumbled around his house and went to his bedroom which was pretty big. I fell onto his bed and laughed.

"You tryna trip me you stupid bed? Well, you sure did it." I chuckled. I landed on my stomach and that made me want to throw up. 

"Oh god, that made me feel icky. Oh well. I'm gonna walk it off." 

I opened the door and walked out instinctively to my house. People were looking at me amusingly that they started laughing at me. I joined them. I walked by a bus stop and laid on the bench. Soon, everything went pitch black.

Tommy's POV

"Alright ladies! It's getting late, so I got to go home." I announced.

"What why? You always leave last! You never leave early." Ash and a few other friends commented.

"I know, as heartbreaking it is, I got to go to check on baby Adam. He's probably laying on the floor with a whiskey bottle in his hand knocked out. And if we get lucky, he's covered in his own vomit." I said.