Finally united

Eva's POV

We walked out the elevator. Not standing side by side, nor ignoring each other this time. Our hands intwined. My fingers filled up his gaps and his to mine.

We made it back to the studio without saying a word. Tommy and Ash came back with food a couple minutes after us.

"It's about time you guys showed up." I said.

Tommy looked directly at Ash.

"Well if Ashley didn't have to take a bathroom break and got us lost then we would have been here earlier." Tommy said.

"Sorry that my bladder needed to go! When you gotta go, you gotta go!" Ash replied.

Now both of them looked at Adam's cheek.

"Now that's a hard ass slap right there! What did you do to Eva this time?" Tommy asked.

I laughed.

"I didn't do a thing to her. It was Sauli that did this to me." Adam told them.

Tommy and Ash looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. We all took a seat on the couch outside of the sound room.

"Why did he do that? You must have gotten him super mad." Ash wondered.

"I'll tell them." I said looking at Adam.

He nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay so you guys left us alone for food. And Adam was sitting on that black couch listening to music and I kinda kissed him-" Ash and Tommy gasped. Tommy fist bumped Adam," then I apologized to him because of him being with Sauli and he said it was okay and we kissed again and during this whole time, Sauli was watching us. And I tried talking to him, he insulted me and Adam and Adam got slapped because he told Sauli that he didn't have feelings for him but for me only. And Sauli was crying so it was pretty intense." I told them.

"Damn it! I missed so much in such little time!! Ash, you are going by yourself next time!" Tommy said.

Adam looked at me as if I was missing something.

"What?" I said to him.

"You are missing a small detail after everything that happened." He said a bit shocked that I missed it.

"Oh I know. I want you to say it." I grinned at him.

Ash and Tommy looked at Adam, waiting for him to start talking.

"Tell us Adam!" Ash said anxiously.

He sat up.

"Alright. The thing that Eva didn't mention was at the elevator-" Adam said but Tommy interrupted.

"Don't tell me you guys made out in there!" Tommy shouted out.

Ash slapped his arm.

"Tommy, I swear to baby Jesus that if you dont shut up, I will give you a slap exactly what Sauli did to Adam." Ash threatened.

"Alright. Calm yourself woman!" Tommy replied.

I looked at Adam and he looked back. We both blushed.

"Nah, that didn't happen. But something better." I told Ash and Tommy.

"Yep! I told Eva how I felt about her....and so did she." Adam said slowly.

Tommy and Ash's eyes widened to the point where I thought their eyes were going to fall out.

"Yeah. We are now one." I ended.

Ashley started sniffling. Tommy patted Adam on the back. They congratulated us.

"Should we tell the Glamberts?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah!! Tell them! I bet they will be really happy about that!" Ash said enthusiastically.

"Can we?" Adam looked at me.

I nodded. Adam smiled all gleefully.

"Put it on Twitter! And Facebook!" Ash said.

"Alright, will do so." Adam told her.

He went on Twitter and started typing.

"All done you guys!" Adam announced.

We all huddled around Adam looking at the tweet. The favorites and retweets fired.

Honestly, I was a bit scared because I know there will be some who will hate me for taking "their man." And I would have done the same if he was dating someone else.

I saw a trend that was pretty cool.

#IshipAdeva

"Is that our ship name?" I asked him.

"You got it! The glamily likes you! I guess since they know you were a glambert, they accepted you." Adam said to me.

Hmm. That's interesting.

Adam grabbed his phone and went on Instagram. He went to camera and flipped it our side.

"Let's take a glamily picture you guys." Adam said.

We all positioned ourselves. Adam took off the ponytail I had on.

"You don't need that anymore." He told me.

Tommy was on top of Adam and I, Ash sat next to me. Right when the pic was captured. I kissed Adam's cheek.

We saw the picture and we looked adorable.

"Baby face looks like a tomatoe!" Tommy commented.

He posted the picture and yet again the likes sky rocketed.

We now ate our Chinese food gleefully. We laughed and told jokes like the old times.

"I ate so much you guys. But it was totally worth it." Tommy sighed.

"I agree." Adam replied back. Soon enough, we made our way home.

"Since you don't have a place to live, and you are already at my place, wanna live there?" Adam asked.

"That was the plan all along." I replied.

Adam smiled and looked a bit shocked.

"Alrightie then, let's go home."

"Okay. I'll drive since Sauli drove you here." I told him.

He nodded.

We got to the car and started the engine. My hands were on the wheel and he looked at my wrist.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Well, I have the exact same bracelet." He said a bit perplexed.

He pulled up his sleeve and showed me the bracelet. My eyes opened, because he actually wore the bracalet I gave him.

"You wore it? I thought you would never wear it." I told him.

"Of course. This bracelet means so much, especially what my fan said it represented. She said that she will meet me, and that if she ever did, that she would be wearing the same bracelet." Adam said looking at the bracelet.

"Well I met you now." I confessed.

Adam looked at me.

"You were the one who sent it to me?" He asked.

I nodded.

He grabbed my hand with the bracelet.

"We finally united."