#5 | kth

don't worry love,
all of this is not a coincidence

You wake up to your alarm that has been ringing for 10 minutes. You finally remember that it was your flight back to Korea.

You'll finally go back to the country who has the most beautiful memories you had in. And you'll finally have the chance to see your first love, and still your love, after 3 years.

You remember how you met and all the other coincidences that led you to each other.

—————

You are walking your dog around the park and he suddenly dragged you around and led you to another dog.. with another owner..

"Aww," you said at the same time and looked at each other. Damn, he looked.. handsome, no, very handsome! He looked.. hot. He smiled brightly at you and you smiled back.

"Our dogs seem to like each other," he giggled.

"I know," you chuckled, still amazed by his stunning visual.

That was the day you first met.

You didn't ask for each other's names. You met him somewhere else another day..

One night, you were walking around the busy streets with the cold air brushing your cheeks as winter season was approaching.

Your eyes were glued to your phone until you bumped into someone, causing you both to fall down. He stood up faster than you did. He offers his hand and you look up, shocked to see him, again.

The same guy you met at the park. You take his hand and get up.

"Ah, joesonghamnida?" you hear his deep voice after a while.

"I'm alright, I'm sorry too," you stutter as you spoke with your head down.

"We've met before, am I right?" he asked pointing out a finger playfully.

"Yes, at the park, I believe," you couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

You sat down on a nearby bench and talked for a while, but you both regret not asking for each other's numbers, although you got each other's names.

You met again for several reasons but you never got to talk that much.

And for the third time, you want to think that it is just a coincidence but its becoming so often.

You were riding on your bike at the same park you first met. You park your bike near the bench and chained it there. You decided to buy ice cream since it was a little hot.

You were surprised to see him again. He was buying ice cream too. You eyed each other and smiled.

"Vanilla," you say at the same time.
And on that day, you finally got each other's phone number.

You started seeing each other, and this time, it is not a coincidence.

A month later you started dating.. it was good for a year.
Until you had to leave for Japan, you weren't sure if you could come back.

You didn't know how to tell him, you never wanted to leave, but you had to, for some reasons. You decided to see him for the last time.

"Tae, meet me at the park," you sent him a message. Assuming that it will be the last one you send

"Okay, love." he replied.

You sit down on a bench and faked a smile. You felt like crying but you know you shouldn't.

"Hey love," he smiled brightly. You sigh inside knowing it might be the last time you see him smile like that. You feel sadness take over your body. You smiled bitterly.

"I love you, don't ever forget that, okay?" you sigh as you finish.

"I know, I know, but I love you more," he flashed a smile.

You pull him into a very tight hug. It was a long one.

"I have to go," you smile at him one last time.

"Goodbye, jagi", he smiled as he always does.

— But it was not the last time you saw each other, or the last time he saw you.

A year after leaving Korea, you were walking around the lit up streets of Tokyo.

You were about to cross the road when you see a familiar figure on the other side of the road. You were fighting back the urge to run into his arms, he probably forgot you, or maybe he's mad at you, or maybe he even forgot you.

You wondered why he was here. Probably on a vacation.

You still crossed the road, hiding your face, and avoiding him. Fortunately(?), he didn't see you.

You always loved him, you still do. You know to yourself that if you two were made for each other, and if destiny was in favor, you would always end up with each other. You always waited for that certain time.

And as for Taehyung, he would always come to the park and bring a bouqet of white roses, your favorite flower. He never got tired of coming there every year, even without hope that he will see you again.

You sigh deeply as you shake off those thoughts. You still love him, you still do. You hurriedly took a shower and got changed. You took your luggages and lock your apartment. You get a taxi and luckily, you got one quickly.

You'll finally, or maybe, see him again.

You land at Korea safely. You take a taxi to your apartment before. As soon as you got there, you put down your luggages and walk towards the park.

The Park, the place you first and last met. It's your 4th Anniversary today, if you were still together.

You walk towards the bench and you see a familiar figure, sitting down, holding a bouqet of white roses.

He was looking down, you heard him whisper,
"Happy Anniversary, love."

You let your tears escape from your eyes, as you walk towards him, and sit beside him. He didn't really notice you, so you faced him, "Happy Anniversary"

His face turned from a bitter smile to a very shook & surprised one.

"Saerin.. love.. Is that you?"
You see his tears form and then drop, as you nodded slowly as you forced a smile.

You hugged each other ever so tight. You felt like all your missing pieces came back together.

You pulled away from the hug and pecked his lips. You both smiled brightly.

You explained why you left and as the most perfect guy a girl could ever ask for, he understood. Because all that was important for him was that you were here, in his arms.

"All of this is not a coincidence.." he began and you remembered his favorite song, so you sang along.

[not supposedly dna]

"..You are my destiny," you chuckled as he put his arm around you. You leaned onto him.