#69 | myg

One snowy afternoon, you layed on the couch, a layer of blankets wrapped around you. You weren't feeling well lately. You often have colds when the winter days came, and as your boyfriend, Yoongi knew that.

You were in deep slumber as snowflakes fell just outside your window. The heater was turned on but you still kept sniffing every now and then as you slept.

You couldn't really sleep well since you had difficulties breathing because of your clogged nose.

To add up, your head was aching really bad. You didn't know why but it was probably related to your colds.

And lastly, to complete the pain.
You have no one to cuddle with. He's not here.

-

You woke up as you turned to your left side and felt someone next to you.

"Yoongi?", you whispered as he fluttered his eyes open. The first thing he did was peck your lips after giving you a small smile as he sat up.

"Did you sleep well?", he said with his husky and soothing voice.

You hummed in response and sat up too. You let your head fall on his shoulders as he put his arms around you and pressed his lips on top of your head.

"Stop it, you're gonna catch a cold too," you looked up at him.

He pecked your nose and said, "yah, I'm not staying away from you."

You rolled your eyes at him as he took two cups of coffee which was from Starbucks according to its label.

You smiled widely at him and mouthed him a "thanks" as you took your cup from his hand.

At times like this, all you ever craved for was coffee. Whenever the weather is cold, coffee was the first thing you'd want.

"Oh, wait. How did you get in?", you turned to him.

"The window," he pointed at the window next to the door.

You smirked and chuckled at him. He's not the type of person who uses up effort for someone else, and definitely not the person who's a lovebird, giving you kisses everywhere. That was before you met him, a cold soul inside a handsome body.

"Is Seokjin hyung home?", he added.

You replied with a simple shake of your head. "Nobody's gonna take care of you," he raised an eyebrow.

"Yoongi, I'm 24..", you rolled your eyes.

"I'll stay for the night." He said firmly as he took a blanket and walked towards the stairs which leads to your bedroom. He turns to you and sees you still sitting still with your arms folded.

He went towards you as you just stared at him. He suddenly took you and carried you bridal-style as you squealed.

"Hey, I can walk!", you tightly held on to him, afraid to fall off, as he walked up the stairs.

"You're my baby, I must take care of you~", he said in a singing tone.

He placed you down on the bed as he layed next to you. "It's getting late, good night, jagiya."

And in his presence, you fell asleep, feeling better than ever.

a/n: bts let go choreography is so amazing ajshdjslsk i can die now~
sorry if its kinda short, i'm running out of ideas lol. almost 10k reads!! yaaay
should i do something different if this hits 10k? maybe q&a or face reveal or sumthing? name mentions in stories? watchu guys think? :)

💜