#7 | knj

"Namjoon?", you stood at the front door as he was busy writing a song.

"What is it, Y/N?", he asked you with a soft voice.

"..Nothing", you bit your lower lip and looked down. Namjoon knew that something was wrong.

He put down his pen and stood up. He opened his arms out and you ran to him as he enveloped you with a warm hug.

You noticed your tears flow and you couldn't stop crying. He rubbed your back as you sobbed.

Suddenly, your phone rang. It was a call from a staff. You pulled away and talked on the phone.
"I have to go," you said as you hugged him one last time and waved goodbye. "I love you," you whispered.

You went to the Manager's office
"I'm so sorry, I wish I could—"

"I wish I could grow my child with his father but yeah, we don't always get what we wish for," you groaned in annoyance. You already knew what was going to happen.

"You're fired.. you have to leave tomorrow.."

"Why?", you asked even though you already knew the answer.
"Because of your pregnancy of Namjoon's child.. You know it'll ruin his ca—"

"I don't have time for this nonsense. I'll leave tomorrow," you rolled your eyes, but inside, you were hurting. You want him to be successful but you also don't want the child to grow without a father.

"I assume he doesn't know about it yet, but he doesn't have to know."
You stormed out of the room and packed your bags from your dorm which you have been living in for 7 years. You are a stylist at Bighit Entertainment, and a girlfriend to Kim Namjoon for 6 years.

You sigh as you drag your luggages and took a cab to your parents' house. A friend offered you to go to America to learn more about being a stylist. You hesitated at first but maybe it was a good decision, in that way, maybe.. just maybe, you can forget him.

| 5 years later |

| airport |

"Mommy! I'm hungry,"
"Oh!! Is that an airpwane?", he ran to the window which viewed the airplanes parked outside.

"Yes Joonie, now let's go eat your favorite," he jumped in happiness as he held your hand and walked with you.
He loved Korean food.

Luckily, there was a Korean restaurant. You ordered Kal-guksu, his favorite. It was his father's favorite too. You go to a nearby Korean restaurant from time to time.

He always asked for it. As soon as he finished eating, you went to your assigned gate because it was almost boarding time. When you got there, it was already boarding, you realized that your phone's time was late, and your watch was broken.

As soon as you got into the plane, your son sat on the seat beside the window, your seats were beside the wings of the plane.

| Seoul |

You got home and your parents ran to Yejoon. He really resembled Namjoon, he had his eyes, nose, and dimples. He only had your lips, but it was nothing because he still smiled like his dad. You told him about his dad, and he would always talk about meeting his dad, he wanted to see him.

The next morning, you were walking around, admiring the country that you had last seen 5 years ago. You pass by Bighit entertainment and headed to a café. You bumped into someone and she recognized you. Your co-worker make-up artist, Jaehyun.
"Hi, Y/N!! How have you been?"

You sat down after ordering coffee and talked for a while. She talked about the boys needing a new stylist, and that they had a new manager. You ended up exchanging numbers before you parted ways.

You went home, seeing your son sitting in between his grandparents.
"Mommy!!", he ran to you and you carried him.

It was 7:30 PM and you were putting Yejoon to sleep. You got a call from an unknown number, she told you that she need you as a stylist. She wanted to meet you at the café tomorrow, and that it was urgent. She asked if you could start working exactly tomorrow, and you took the opportunity.

The next morning, you woke up next to Yejoon, who is now awake playing with his Ryan stuffed toy. You check your phone and got a message from your mother.

Eomma
: Y/N, I and your dad have to go somewhere, we'll be back by 9PM.

You had no one to leave Yejoon with. So you decided to bathe him and you took a shower after. You took him with you to the café. You met a girl at her late 40s and sat down across her with Yejoon sitting on your lap.

"Your son?", she asked smiling at him.
"Yes," you beamed as your son introduced himself.

"Annyeong, Yejoon-imnida", he waved at the woman.

You talked casually.

"Oh, right. Can you start working now? The guys really need a stylist right now," you nodded. She still hasn't td you who you were gonna style.

You followed her to a building as you held Yejoon with you. You were busy on your phone so you didn't notice where she took you. You look around to a familiar place. Bighit? You weren't really sure but oh well.

She went inside a room and spoke to some people. You waited at the hallway with your son. When she got out, seven boys followed him.

"Y/N?", Taehyung recognized you and so did the other boys.
You forced a smile, it was really awkward. "Is that your son?", Hoseok glanced at Yejoon who is playing with the maknaes.

"Y-yes," you uttered with a bitter smile. "You're married?", Jin asked as his brows went up. You couldn't answer.

"N-no," you were stuttering as you spoke. Hoseok was about to speak up but Yoongi called them and told them that it was time for make-up.

You went to their dorm and picked out clothes. You were about to pick out clothes for the last one, Jungkook, when you heard the door open. Your son was sitting on Namjoon's bed, playing with a Ryan stuffed toy that he found.

"Hey there," a soft voice made you turn around, but he was talking to your son.
"Hi! Oh! You look like K-kim N-namjoon?", your son showed off his dimples as he smiled.

Namjoon sat next to him and smiled at Yejoon as he watched him play with His Ryan toy. He turned his attention to you. Your cheeks were flustered, you didn't even know why. He came closer and asked with a serious tone.

"Is he mine?", he asked as he looked at him and looked back at you.

You nodded slowly. "I want to fill my role as his dad," he said with sincere eyes. "And as your husband, let's get married." he finished.

"B-but your career," you said, frowning.

Yejoon had always dreamed of a complete family.

"I can do what I want, they don't own me... And I'm sure the boys will understand."

You smiled at him as he pulled you into a warm hug.
"Mommy! He's daddy? Oh, yay!", Yejoon ran to his arms as he carried him.

"He looks just like you," you muttered as you looked at them in contentment.

"Kim Yejoon, am I right?", he asked as your son nodded.
He turned to you and said, "wow, you really named him the name we planned."

"I want a baby sister!!", you were shocked at what your son said.

Namjoon smirked at you and you rolled your eyes playfully.