#63 | jjk

"Kookie-ah! Why do you look like a baby despite your age?", you playfully glared at him while he was sitting right infront of you on the bed.

"Because I'm your baby." He smirked and stole a kiss.

"Yah~", you whined and hit his arm.

"Ouchie!", he imitated a kid's voice.

"Let's sleep now," you commanded as you lay your head on the pillow.

He layed next to you and faced you.

"Goodnight kiss?", he grinned.

"Aish. You already stole a kiss, now go to sleep, kiddo, you still have to record your solo tomorrow" you argued before closing your eyes.

You felt a pair of soft lips peck your right cheek. You didn't open your eyes to see who it was and continued to sleep.

*************************************

Jungkook, you met him at school. He's a hella charming guy, but he's a part of the Bangtan boys, a gang. All seven of them were handsome, but his baby face caught your eyes.

One dismissal time, you were walking towards your locker when you felt a pair of strong arms push your shoulders against the locker.

"Hi babe," he said with a smirk causing some girls around you to whine and cry. They all went away and Jungkook kept the position.

You looked at him with a questioning face. "Uhh, finally." He said without pulling away his hand that rested on the locker's door.

"Get off me," you slightly pushed him away and turned your back against him.

After putting your books inside the locker, you realized that he was still behind you.

You were startled when you turned around seeing his face right infront of yours.

"Can I walk you home?", he smiled.

"You don't have to." You said and walked away but he held your wrist.

"Please, at least just let me do this, I hate it when girls swarm around me," he sighed.

You nodded and started walking as he walked beside you.

After a while, you arrived infront of your apartment.

"Thanks, Jungkook. Goodnight.", you turned away to open the door.

"Wait, Daerin.. I have a favor,"

You turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I call you my girlfriend so girls won't swarm around me? I mean... you're the girl whom the other girls look up to. You're smart.. talented.. and, beautiful. Don't worry, it's all just pretending, some of my hyungs also have fake girlfriends."

"So you want me to be your fake girlfriend?", you tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Yeah... I mean no, like, will you just help me? I don't like girls swarming around me.. and if you can, try to act possessive so they won't come near me.. please? I'll do anything." He pleaded.

"Mhm... alright. Just don't get me into trouble." Your heart secretly fluttered when he described you as beautiful. Did you hear that right? You're the gangster's girlfriend, oh, fake girlfriend.

"Thanks! Sweet dreams... babe!", he teased and you playfully glared at him. He sure was charming despite his label 'gangster'.

*************************************